Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a plan :hi5:

Now if I could only find a plastic Tumbler with paint rub issues, not so great interior and broken flaps that doesn't cost the same as my mortgage payment I would be one happy collector :lol

I have a plastic Tumbler I can send you Jye...it doesn't have paint rub issues....or broken flaps for that matter. But it does have a handle and an insulated interior to keep drinks both ice cold and steaming hot!

:lol :lol

My wife and I now have a mutual understanding.

She shows me her new shoes

I show her my Mark 4 :lol

But how the hell am I going to explain the Mark VI, it's too damn close to the IV :slap

Wait until she buys a purse and shows you and then say "by the way....."

Wait until she buys a purse and shows you and then say "by the way....."

But it will only work if she buys a Mark 4 purse with the round clasp and rubies and then decides that she also needs the Mark 6 purse with the triangle clasp and rubies. :gah:

I think :lol

But it will only work if she buys a Mark 4 purse with the round clasp and rubies and then decides that she also needs the Mark 6 purse with the triangle clasp and rubies. :gah:

I think :lol

:rotfl I'd say you're F'd then :rotfl

Battle damaged purse. Errr... was that wrong? wasn't meant to be.

:panic::panic:

forestlite would enjoy that :lol

No my man I wouldn't! Who would I tease and poke fun at if that happened???? Anyway, for being such a good sport, you are in my will for my Tumbler! Doc says I will probably live another 60 or so years, so don't start celebrating too early!

hahaha im glad that im single for the moment. you guys can send your shipments to me and ill hide them for you!

looking to buy a hot toys batpod from someone in the uk if anyones interested in selling :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back