Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But how long ago was that ?

....I get from CSC in 2009 I preorder this BAD BOYS!!:)
and they never leave my collectors room!! :)
and I remenber now I paid for the Tumbler $399.00 !! :)

Dayyyymn! :horror I would kill for those kind of price nowadays. :pray:

Very lucky indeed for those who PO this tank! :clap

Mine was $600 dlvd from Canada. I think they charged me $18 extra when it arrived (weird things happen when you ship and receive from overseas). Anyway, I was mad about the whole extra charge thing, but now I am not!

Mine was $600 dlvd from Canada. I think they charged me $18 extra when it arrived (weird things happen when you ship and receive from overseas). Anyway, I was mad about the whole extra charge thing, but now I am not!

I still got the best price at $369 :nana: :lol

One day we will be arguing over who got the highest re-sell price! I hope I say that I sold mine for $25,000 (Hey, you never know!)

I live in Europe and I have to pay 22% VAT + import tax on shipping + invoice costs, so 18$ sucks , but ain't the worst thing :)

Yes tell him!! Ppl in the US complain but don't realize how good they have it on so many levels when it comes to shopping 1:6. When on sale in US online shops they are cheaper than in HK!!!
Now slap them one more and tell us how much you are paying for gas ;)

:borg:

You need to hook me up :horror:horror:panic::mad::thud:

:lol this hole in your collection is killing you eh bud?
Gonna kill your wallet too. :monkey2

Grabbing mine was a result of a highly motivated seller, and me stumbling on ebay at the exact right moment...sadly, it's still in box until I can properly display it in all it's bad-assery. :wink1:

There are a lot of weirdly low deals on Ebay. I have seen HT Robocop for under $200 and late last year, maybe Nov or Dec 2010 I saw a HT Batpod plus a Batman sell for a little over $200. I always miss out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back