Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i noticed this on ebay and totally agree that the photos have been altered... be interested to see what the seller says when asked...

those photos have been altered in some way. I'm 99% sure on that.
He probably just smoothed everything out and made the eyes more realistic for the photos.
I can just tell...

If he didn't mention it in the auction that sucks..

Those pics aren't doctored at all. This guys repaints are always that good. He repaints a ton of CY Girl figures and the eyes are usually better than that. I think he uses eye decals.

Just for fun:

ImAManOfMyWord.jpg

Batman must take off his mask, and turn himself in. Everyday he doesn't .....people will die.

Starting tonight. I'm a man of my word.

I was bored so I decided to re-enact the Interrogation Room scene:

---------------------------------

Batman: Where's Dent?

Joker: You have these rules, and you think they'll save you.

Batman: I have one rule.....

Joker: Then that's the one rule you have to break.... to know the truth

Grab01.jpg

Batman: Which is?

Joker: The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules. Tonight, you're going to break your one rule

Batman: I'm considering it

Joker: There are just minutes left - so, you'll have to play my little game if you want to save.....one of them

WindowSmash01.jpg

Batman: Them?

Joker: For awhile, I thought you really were Dent. The way you threw yourself after her.....

WindowSmash02.jpg

Joker: Look at you go! Does Harvey know about you and his.....

Batman: WHERE ARE THEY?!

Joker: Killing is making a choice.....

PunchInTheGut.jpg

Batman: WHERE ARE THEY?!?!

HaHaHa.jpg

Joker: You choose one life over the other. Your friend, the District Attorney. Or his blushing bride-to-be

PlayingPossum.jpg

YouHaveNothingOnMe.jpg

Joker: You have nothing. Nothing to threaten with. Nothing to do with all your strength...

IWantMyLawyer.jpg

Joker: But don't worry, I'm going to tell you where they are. Both of them, and that's the point - you'll have to choose.

WhereIsHarveyDent.jpg

Joker: He's at 250 52nd Boulevard. And she's on Avenue X at Cicero.

Minutes later.....

IWantMyPhoneCall.jpg

Joker: I want my phone call, I want my phone call.....

Those pics aren't doctored at all. This guys repaints are always that good. He repaints a ton of CY Girl figures and the eyes are usually better than that. I think he uses eye decals.

Ya, now I remeber those. All the eyes on his customs were super real looking.

I just said it looks PSed. And still does. It could be that good...moving on...anyone find out how to fix the vest? Mine wont even stay shut anymore....I removed the belt and everything...

I have a question about the tie on this figure..i have not really looked at it much but, is it tied on like a actual tie? i need to straighten this guy out..fantastic figure, makes me more happy to own this then the Cleaner Predator i bought.

no, its using some elastic band.. I thinkt he BEST ties I ever came across in 1/6th was the toy president ties.. those were LEGIT.

Elastic ahh, thanks man..i hope its fabric elastic and not plastic lol..might break easy?..i got to re-dress this figure..i actually really like the headsculpt but, ofcourse when my BR Joker gets here..that all changes,most likely.

My vest seems to stick fine, so far...i got this from a second shippment i think..doubt it was corrected though..or given better velcro.

Mine is second shippment too....

I dont want to do anything permenent because the tie always ends up wierd, and I have to open it and fix it....

I have two from the first batch, got them within two weeks of each other on release.

One stays closed relatively well, the other is pretty piss poor. It's just luck of the draw.

Also noticed that one of my suit jackets on one is the mismatched fabric colour like someone else here posted a while back.

Elastic ahh, thanks man..i hope its fabric elastic and not plastic lol..might break easy?..i got to re-dress this figure..i actually really like the headsculpt but, ofcourse when my BR Joker gets here..that all changes,most likely.

It's fabric elastic but it is sewn on really poorly. Mine fell off right out of the box. I'd like to get a custom tie that is a real tie.

Last edited:
Back