Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a really frustrating time trying in vain to staple the coat tightly to the inside clothing so that the coat collar would lie flat rather than innaccurately stick up like it does above the shoulder level - one thing that bothers me about this figure apart from the headsculpt. It just wouldn't work and all I've achieved now is to loosen a few of the buttons, reduce the effectiveness of the velcro and put staple holes in the clothing. :banghead:banghead I'm going to have to glue the inside shirt closed and the buttons too. Waste of time and effort

Last time I ever attempt a mod on a Hot Toys figure - if I can't do something as seemingly simple as that I haven't a hope of ever doing sculptural mods or repaints.

thanks for the compliments. you should see my photos I have of my other hot toys figures. I might take a few more to show off more of this figures awesomeness lol

Just got mine today from BigBadToy. Didn't have time to futz cus I was on lunch, but pictures don't do him justice. Think I'll have to strip him and put the clothes back on, as I can't get his coats to lay on his shoulders the way I want.
And a vest button came off right out of the box! One was missing already... a minor quibble, as it doesn't really take anything away from him. I want my TDK Bats NOW!

Just got mine today from BigBadToy. Didn't have time to futz cus I was on lunch, but pictures don't do him justice. Think I'll have to strip him and put the clothes back on, as I can't get his coats to lay on his shoulders the way I want.
And a vest button came off right out of the box! One was missing already... a minor quibble, as it doesn't really take anything away from him. I want my TDK Bats NOW!

You know one is supposed to be missing, right?

If anybody is interested toy2.net has 3 in stock.

Oh that's just frak'ing terrific. I just ordered one from china at a much higher cost because toys2 has been out of stock for some time!!!@#*%^@#$*&

Not only would toys2 have been way cheaper, but they would have delivered it right to my door same or next day.

Damn it all to hell!!!

photo-7.jpg

A kid with some new toys

As with the Batman base, showing off the Joker base!

Sorry for the crapy ass iPhone pic - I must get a DSLR!!!

Oh that's just frak'ing terrific. I just ordered one from china at a much higher cost because toys2 has been out of stock for some time!!!@#*%^@#$*&

Not only would toys2 have been way cheaper, but they would have delivered it right to my door same or next day.

Damn it all to hell!!!

Tip for the future, give them a call or email and verify if ordering elsewhere is going to be that much more a burden, could pay off, they might have been able to tell you they found a few or what not.

Tip for the future, give them a call or email and verify if ordering elsewhere is going to be that much more a burden, could pay off, they might have been able to tell you they found a few or what not.

I'm not blaming them or anything. It's just my bad luck. But thanks for the tip. I assumed their website saying they were sold out meant they were sold out. :rotfl

Actually I have all the upcoming figures I want preordered from them. I missed out on Joker because at the time he was up for PO I had stopped collecting for awhile. It was seeing the Joker that reignited that flame! :D

I'm not blaming them or anything. It's just my bad luck. But thanks for the tip. I assumed their website saying they were sold out meant they were sold out. :rotfl

Actually I have all the upcoming figures I want preordered from them. I missed out on Joker because at the time he was up for PO I had stopped collecting for awhile. It was seeing the Joker that reignited that flame! :D

I didn't take it as you blaming them, I was just throwing out an idea. From different talk I've heard, it seems like they might be a smaller operation, and sometimes with those, inventories and such don't update on the sites in a timely manner but if you call, they can actually check for you.

I didn't take it as you blaming them, I was just throwing out an idea. From different talk I've heard, it seems like they might be a smaller operation, and sometimes with those, inventories and such don't update on the sites in a timely manner but if you call, they can actually check for you.

They are pretty cool. They bring me my orders right to my door because I live so close to them.

Do they have a showroom you can go down to an check out what they've got?

Well, they are in a small town north of toronto call Markham. Not so close that I could get there unless I had a car, but close enough so that they're super cool to drive to me, saving me from waiting on the mail.

They used to have a store in toronto as well, but I think it's gone. It was called XTRA Seven.

Hey guys, which do you think is the best repaint of Joker so far? I would like to use the pic of the favorite as a guide when I repaint mine.

Yeah I got mine by luck, someone posted on the forums that they had some left from the second wave. I call my girl so she place the order from home and she misunderstood me and order the batman original suit, so I got home and contact them to cancel it and explain the whole story to my surprise Eric responded no problem we have a joker available and its going to be shipping next week and this was a Friday.

Back