Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well....I finally get a camera....and its crap quailty. Ah well. This'll have to do for now.

htJoke010.jpg

:lol :lol looks like you and the lighting director from that movie you hate went to the same school. :rolleyes:

Devil_666 said:
That's a resculpted/repainted DCD direct Joker. The other one was a Hot Toys resculpted/repainted Joker. Go to page 226.. you'll see some of the comments for that HT one. The general consensus was the majority of photos were Photoshopped/manipulated. But there was a few people who vouched for the artist and his/her work. So it's impossible to tell unless someone on here bought that figure and posted an actual pic of the piece.

Same thing Sachiel.

:lol :lol looks like you and the lighting director from that movie you hate went to the same school. :rolleyes:

HAHAH! OMG UR FUNNI

Guess what? It wasn't the lighting director's fault...actually its called the Director of Photography, but thats not the point. Color correction was the problem. Oh and guess what...its supposed to be dark. Wouldn't that be the point?

Nice try though.

time and patiences.. I glued a few things and gave him a super wedgie like the actual suspenders would. I was thinking about cutting the inner blazer to be like a vest to allow the arms more space, but thought twice.. maybe if i get an extra blazer off the bay.

That looks hidious. I dont think it was THAT long. Remember, they also put little star buttons, and junk on his vest....so its not a 100% accurate.

That looks hidious. I dont think it was THAT long. Remember, they also put little star buttons, and junk on his vest....so its not a 100% accurate.

Not 100% accurate? :lol :lol

That's one of the official Hemming costumes. Yes, the chain was that long in the film (it even hangs well past his nipples when he is hanging upside down towards the end). No, it doesn't have "star buttons" in the film.

Good try, though. :lol

I'm not going to argue over a chain, though. I'm just glad HT gave us one.

Not 100% accurate? :lol :lol

That's one of the official Hemming costumes. Yes, the chain was that long in the film (it even hangs well past his nipples when he is hanging upside down towards the end). No, it doesn't have "star buttons" in the film.

Good try, though. :lol

I'm not going to argue over a chain, though. I'm just glad HT gave us one.

The people screwed with that costume. Weather the chain is correct is debatible (I cant spell today...) but they did screw with the costume. They added these coins, and crap to the buttons....so I cant trust that costume entirely anymore.

Mabye not to that pic...but still.

The people screwed with that costume. Weather the chain is correct is debatible (I cant spell today...) but they did screw with the costume. They added these coins, and crap to the buttons....so I cant trust that costume entirely anymore.

Mabye not to that pic...but still.

There were two costumes displayed. One in Asia and Spain (a pre-production costume with non-movie buttons) and one in the US (displayed at ArcLight and a couple conventions; completely accurate, film-worn costume). The pic is of the second one. To say that you can't "trust" that costume is absurd.

Overseas costume -

I can say I cant "trust" a costume....because thats a silly add on. And I ALMOST added those to my Joker costume. Thankfully I watched the Screener again.

time and patiences.. I glued a few things and gave him a super wedgie like the actual suspenders would. I was thinking about cutting the inner blazer to be like a vest to allow the arms more space, but thought twice.. maybe if i get an extra blazer off the bay.

Well if you glued some stuff whats the harm in taking those sleeves off? :lol

How good are you at sewing? You could try making an accurate colored blazer.

Back