Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only thing I glued were the collars.. and very slightly.. haha yeah I was thinking about that too, because the HT's color is wrong on the inner blazer.

Thanks for the coat-to-vest idea, should have thought of that one myself but didn't. Bought an extra suit coat off eBay yesterday. The coat needs to be there for the look, but as nice as HT got all the layers to not look to bulky, it does bunch up in the arms and affects the shoulders a bit, he looks great if you take the coat away as far as posing the body, but then you're missing part of his look. A vest from the coat should take care of both.

Thanks for the coat-to-vest idea, should have thought of that one myself but didn't. Bought an extra suit coat off eBay yesterday. The coat needs to be there for the look, but as nice as HT got all the layers to not look to bulky, it does bunch up in the arms and affects the shoulders a bit, he looks great if you take the coat away as far as posing the body, but then you're missing part of his look. A vest from the coat should take care of both.

I might have to buy an extra one too. Hot toys and sideshow are killing me with recent released stuff though. Extra things are adding up that could be full orders. This hobby is financially terrifying. :horror

Joker arrived today - spent most of my time trying to get the costume to look right (I've pressed his lapels so they sit flat and are more screen accurate, added an elastic loop to the bottom of his shirt to keep it in his pants, removed the belt to try and reduce some of that bulk where shirt, vest, pants and velcro all create a pretty big lump, etc!) I wish he was a little smaller than he is just to keep the scale of Batman really intimidating. I think mostly what's throwing things is that the layers of fabric are bringing his shoulders up quite high and making him look taller (at least at the shoulders) than Batman is. So I've got him very slumped with knees bent and that's helping things along a bit. Definitely can't wait to pop his head off and put the Bank Robber on there, although that will mean finding a new stance for him, since he's got those "shifty" eyes.

Hey guys !!
finnaly got him.

He is bad ass !!

I will have my video up on thursday.
here are some pics.

DSC07324.jpg

DSC07323.jpg

DSC07322.jpg

I really can't wait to replace the head on this guy. It looks terrible. Thank goodness we are getting a far superior sculpt.

Im having second thoughts about it. I really love the Repaint I did for him. I love the head aswell. But the V2 is better...

Back