Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think so. The v.1 looks like it's a blueish color and the BR coat is gray. Someone else would have to confirm but all the pics I've seen they're different.

I took off his overcoat and when I put it back on it seems like it isn't on top of his shoulders all the way. Is there a trick to putting this beast back on?

just keep on rubbing the overcoat's arm piece slides toward the shoulder so that the armpit part of the coat touches the armpit of the undercoat.

Speaking of the undercoat, can't help but notice that Joker only used it one third of the movie. The rest of the movie, he wears only the overcoat. It's evident from the scene in which the Joker's hanging upside down near the end of the film.

just keep on rubbing the overcoat's arm piece slides toward the shoulder so that the armpit part of the coat touches the armpit of the undercoat.

Speaking of the undercoat, can't help but notice that Joker only used it one third of the movie. The rest of the movie, he wears only the overcoat. It's evident from the scene in which the Joker's hanging upside down near the end of the film.

That's actually inaccurrate, you can see the sport coat here along with the trenchcoat.

dk0063sc0.jpg

Oh wow... no wonder I couldn't see it. The scene was dark and both coats are rather dark colored.

Oh man, the only reason I said that he might not be wearing the damn undercoat is because my v1 Joker looked better without it... Now I have to put it back on so that it's more "screen accurate". Damn it all..

Oh wow... no wonder I couldn't see it. The scene was dark and both coats are rather dark colored.

Oh man, the only reason I said that he might not be wearing the damn undercoat is because my v1 Joker looked better without it... Now I have to put it back on so that it's more "screen accurate". Damn it all..

If you're willing, remove the sleeves from the undercoat, lets the overcoat sit much better on him and still looks accurrate where the coats are open.

Hm, i was also playing with the idea to miss the undercoat at ebay...
Can someone post one or two pics from the joker without the undercoat and one with it? That would be helpful...

Hm, i was also playing with the idea to miss the inner coat at ebay...
Can someone post one or two pics from the joker without the inner coat and one with it? That would be helpful...

I'll try to post matching pictures of my Joker wearing the sleeved and sleeveless inner coats I have to show the difference it makes.

What's wrong with your figure? Don't tell me you haven't opened it?

Do you mean me?

If yes, no I have still no Joker figure. I've pre-ordered the BR Joker from Joe, but I'm buying also the V1 dress from ebay... and if it isn't necessary to have the undercoat, I'll pass it and save some bucks. ;)

Yeah, I meant you, Thrustmaster ;) Funny I had the same idea a few weeks ago. Only that I wanted to buy the v1 Joker and then buy the BR head on ebay, but then I looked at the price of the head reaching US$70 on a bid. So now I decided to buy the figure.

Back