Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far my Joker's vest's velcro has been holding great, no problems at all. I hope it doesn't loose it's strength over time though.

I have an aunite who works with clothing and stuff. Might ask her about this , see what she says. I suck with sewing and stuff like that.

Best tip for futzing when i did mine was after taking off the two coats and trying it with just the outer (which i didn't like) i put the sport coat into the trench, sleeve wise, then put the two coats as one back on the figure.

As for the shoulders and overall look its just about massaging the clothes around the body to get them to sit right, and then adjusting the body in turn, like with joker there i have his shoulders sloped as far down as possible using the HT shoulder artic, it gets less of the bunch up with the coats padding out his shoulders.

It does seem it can be variations in the fit though, personally i think hot toys very much intended these things to fit together on the body they are usually pretty good with fit and overall design, its just you can't garuntee anything in production.

As for the shoulders and overall look its just about massaging the clothes around the body to get them to sit right, and then adjusting the body in turn, like with joker there i have his shoulders sloped as far down as possible using the HT shoulder artic, it gets less of the bunch up with the coats padding out his shoulders.

I agree entirely. I'm a serious "futzer", I pride myself on being able to "primp" my figures really well, so they look more realistic. I use all kinds of things to help that- On Joker, I removed the vest velcro and sewed it shut, I also left his belt off, because the vest covers it entirely, and the buckle left such a visible hump. I use needlenose pliers (very gently) to do things like primp collars, straighten sleeves inside of sleeves, etc. You really do just have to "work with it" to get it how you want it.
I'll take pictures to show when I get my BR Joker head, and when I have a little project I'm working on ready (that I will offer at a discount to board members)

Is anyones pocket solid on the green waistcoat?

I was hoping to do what Agen done with his, but his pocket looks different to mine. His has a lip below the flap, where mine does not. It seems its completely solid. It's just not opening up. /

3052397061_82bcfbfe1b_o.jpg

It's definitely solid, even the penknife wont go under without ruining it.

Last edited:
Great response that was.

You should have just said mustard, thats about as useful as it was.

Anyway, I'm hardly going to return it for a pocket that doesn't work. Just thought I'd ask. I'd either have to mod it or buy a new waistcoat.

hotdog. ;)

:lol

No seriously , thats strange. I will have to check mine later on.
I will let you know , was there two different waves of jokers ?. Maybe they had some differences were only seeing now.

You could cut a slit.. but then you'd have to worry about the material fraying. I could be wrong but I could swear someone else brought this up before!? That some of the vests have an opening and some don't. Can't remember.

I think so... not sure to be honest. I wouldn't be surprised though. I got mine end of August or there about. Not sure when Agen got his, but the pocket looks better on his.

Back