Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
header.jpg

That Joker head looks pretty retarded in this picture....I remember defending that sculpt once.:duh

I think it is a great sculpt. Just its not a true representation of Heath Ledger as the Joker. I do prefer the BR Joker sculpt (hence why it is on my V1), but I still like this sculpt.

That Joker head looks pretty retarded in this picture....I remember defending that sculpt once.:duh

It's still a nice sculpt, there's a weird look to the mouth going on in that photo, something with the lighting is giving it an odd expression.

The sculpt was what is was back when we didn't have decent joker sculpts, but now it just looks silly. That pic is exaggerating how bad the head is, but its not too far off.

Well this made me happy today. I rechieved a pair of Joker hands for my Cop Joker custom, and it came with a dog which I didint order. Didint get charged for it either. :)

IMG_5112.jpg

1231813687947.jpg

Good luck with that, 7toys7 is no longer on Ebay. ;)

Or so it says.

Yeah, I purchased a loose BR Joker Head from them, paid and find out that they are no more, but then get a tracking number, but I still filed a Claim with PAYPAL, so after 10 days, I'll get my money back anyway if the head doesn't show up.

Damn. The top button of my Joker's vest was hanging by a thread so I pulled it off before I lost it. I'm going to try and sew it back on tomorrow.

Yeah, I purchased a loose BR Joker Head from them, paid and find out that they are no more, but then get a tracking number, but I still filed a Claim with PAYPAL, so after 10 days, I'll get my money back anyway if the head doesn't show up.

I ordered a stand from them and saw this too. I contacted Bryan (7toys7) and he said the ebay store is closed for now but orders would be filled.
Hope so.

Looks like they opened up their own store:google

Added accurate length, gold chain.

IMG_5119.jpg

Does this mean you're parting with the silver chain? My figure doesn't have one. I made a V1 from loose HT parts off of ebay and when I recieved my BR Joker I used that head. All that's missing is the chain and an extra set of purple gloved hands. If you're not letting it go can you tell me where you got the gold one from?

Re: Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Can someone tell me the dimensions of the V1 metal keychain (length, width)?
Also, if any of you can lead me to a suitable site where I can find something similar enough to use as a replacement it would be much appreciated. I've tried a few places but found nothing so far.

Any other ideas on what I can use?

I currently have a Taks Batman, a BR Joker and a V1 I made from loose HT parts---all I need for V1 is a n extra set of hands and the keychain.

Does this mean you're parting with the silver chain? My figure doesn't have one. I made a V1 from loose HT parts off of ebay and when I recieved my BR Joker I used that head. All that's missing is the chain and an extra set of purple gloved hands. If you're not letting it go can you tell me where you got the gold one from?

I lost the original chain somewhere, and I got the gold chain from a dog lease for a toy dog. :monkey5

Last edited:
Back