Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added to the CTRPA

Joker

header.jpg
That Joker head looks pretty retarded in this picture....I remember defending that sculpt once.:duh

Mickey Rourke?

With my Bank Robber Joker coming in the next two days, I decided to snap a few more pics of my Version 1 Joker and came up with this "funhouse mirror" idea.

JokerMirrors_scaled.jpg

This is def. one of the best V1 joker pics out there. Nicely done. :chew

Thanks for the kind words!

This pic came about because I had just put the inner sport coat back on the figure and wanted to see just how restrictive it was on the articulation. So I decided to try for a "You must be Harvey's squeeze..." pose.

Snake Sucker wins. \o/

Thats the tidiest I've seen yet.

Sadly it's still missing the grey coat, it's just a thing I love about authenticity with anything. :)

Snake Sucker wins. \o/

Thats the tidiest I've seen yet.

Sadly it's still missing the grey coat, it's just a thing I love about authenticity with anything. :)

Damn, thanks man. :eek:

Well, I am going to take the plunge in the next few days and fabric glue the front sliver of grey coat to the purple coat, so it will still be slim, but have the accurate look.

Alright, this pic just convinced me to get the BillyB shirt (and tie, but you used the DC Direct one, right?), Snake. I had previously asked him on pricing, but wanted to wait until I had both my Jokers in hand. I just PMd him, hopefully he's still taking orders.

DO EEHT!! DO EEHT NUUOOW!!

Seriously though, the shirt is FANTASTIC. The tie is a hand painted one by DA Josh. The BillyB one is ordered though. :)

I like both the look with and without the grey coat but I just have to have it on mine. Although I would like to see how yours turns out Snake. Keep us posted man.

Where's the order thread for the BillyB shirt, I tried finding it but didn't have any luck?

I don't believe there was one. There is one for the tie somewhere though.

I like both the look with and without the grey coat but I just have to have it on mine. Although I would like to see how yours turns out Snake. Keep us posted man.

Will do. :)

Back