Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF, are you posting his pic without his permission in every thread you can think of, just to encourage p!ss taking?! Weak.

Anyways, was his chain ever that long in the film? I know it was in some costume displays, but just wondered.

The actally chain prop was 36", it hung to knee level.

No, that custom one is a bit excessive, it didn't run below his knee, that one looks to go to mid calf.

I will try to revise it so it might hang a bit shorter but keep in mind he did have a 36'' gold chain in the film. It ran almost to knee level due to the height of his pants.

Do whatever you like, it's your figure, but if there's discussion of it compared to the film, it stops shortly before his knees, a few inches.

dk08hl0011aj4.jpg

The chain that comes with the figure to start with seems fine in length to me, like I said, everyone's tastes will differ and the beauty is you can do what you want.

I will have to say that there has been some really stupid stuff in this thread - spamming images unrelated to the thread, making fun of other members and name calling is not acceptable behavior.

Has Diamond comics ship out the HT Batman DK and Jokers?

Only ask because my LCS says he should be getting his this week, yet it says December 24, 2008. Silly, who would release items on the night before Christmas?

Has Diamond comics ship out the HT Batman DK and Jokers?

Only ask because my LCS says he should be getting his this week, yet it says December 24, 2008. Silly, who would release items on the night before Christmas?

Well DCD wanted to release them on the 10th, but Hot Toys only sent them half a shipment and it would be unfair to only give half of the retailers their shipments because that would give those retailers an unfair advantage. It was a miscommunication between DCD and Hot Toys, sucks that we won't be getting them until after Christmas. :monkey2

Back