Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres my joker with v2 head on it...

dsc00058gv5.jpg

dsc00067tc8.jpg

dsc00071cm9.jpg

dsc00057an2.jpg

Last edited:
i maybe completely wrong, but to me it looks as if your bank robber head sculpt is different than mine. It is almost as if it is a little pudgier or maybe it is different makeup. Or maybe im just really tired from finals and have no idea what im talking about.

It's all in how you light and shadow the cheekbones and scars. If there isn't strong enough contrast, the scars and puffed out cheeks just blend into looking like chub. What angle you're looking at that area of the face matters too.

Damn I almost had one of these off the bay but the guy I was trying to get it off of ended his auctions early because his shipment isn't coming until Jan 2nd. I did however get BR Joker off him and TDK Batman.

So close yet so far away from getting them all :)

wanted to see if anyone could help me out, I have had my joker for a few months and I am the type that just displayed it once and is in a glass cabinet and the other day when I was adding another figure I noticed he was kinda leaning and when I touched him I noticed his both of his feet joints are loose letting him move back and forth with the simplest touch. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it. thanks

wanted to see if anyone could help me out, I have had my joker for a few months and I am the type that just displayed it once and is in a glass cabinet and the other day when I was adding another figure I noticed he was kinda leaning and when I touched him I noticed his both of his feet joints are loose letting him move back and forth with the simplest touch. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it. thanks

how are they loose? is it the up and down of the swivel; or the side by side from the ball joint? I've heard you can put a piece of paper/tissue in the socket. might help. :D

Or use a small amount of crazy glue inbetween the joints. Don't go overboard and permanently bond it either, just enough to make them stick more when moving. Elder Pred has a video where he demonstrates this.

it sounds like the foot socket is abit too loose. Pluck the feet out and use nail polish to coat the inside of the feet sockets. Let the nail polish dry then place the feet back, it should be able to stand better now.

thanks guys..... I was also thinking if I purchased just an extra pair of shoes off ebay with the joint already in if it would be an improvement??? thanks

Get another HT TT body and replace it.. Joker shouldn't be that hard to take off and re assemble again unlike batman.

Or just sell those and get a new one.

Re: Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Can someone tell me the dimensions of the V1 metal keychain (length, width)?
Also, if any of you can lead me to a suitable site where I can find something similar enough to use as a replacement it would be much appreciated. I've tried a few places but found nothing so far.

Any other ideas on what I can use?

I currently have a Taks Batman, a BR Joker and a V1 I mahed from loose HT parts---all I need for V1 is a n extra set of hands and the keychain plus I was lucky enough to find a HT box for it.

LOL you even bought the box separately, you should have just bought the whole figure.

The chain is about 6 inches long and very thin, I would almost suggest maybe a charm bracelet or necklace. An actual key chain would be to thick

Back