Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the head. No one would give up the body because everyone is planning on doing what you are, and therefore, are left with the odd looking V1 Joker head to find use for.

It's the head. No one would give up the body because everyone is planning on doing what you are, and therefore, are left with the odd looking V1 Joker head to find use for.

And yet people charge $50 for the V1 head on ebay.

Well... I just opened my V1 Joker. Awesome figure. Having a lot of fun finding poses for this guy. Could you guys tell me how easy it is to pull of the head though? Any tips/tricks I should know about? I haven't tried yet as I am afraid of pulling too hard and damaging the figure.

Here are some fun pics of the Version 1 Joker...

Yeah these first few are blurry on purpose- I thought it was a neat effect. :lol

6d3bb817.jpg

c3b880ae.jpg

dcffad7d.jpg

cfc68458.jpg

b630ec1b.jpg

64733265.jpg

70644714.jpg

It's amazing just how bad that original sculpt looks once you look at the newer sculpt long enough!!

Still, I feel the original V1 sculpt serves a purpose for more evil images of the Joker.

A few more shots of the updated Version 1. The broken pool cue is a custom accessories I made with paint, lacquer, and a dowel rod that I cut and sanded into shape.

joker01.jpg

joker03.jpg

And a little nod to the man responsible...

joker02.jpg

Very cool pics, Sithlord!!! And I love the shot with the broken pool ques. "We're gonna have tryouts..." :lol

Here's how mine was displayed until shortly after Christmas, pretty much a nod to his appearance in The Long Halloween.

LHDecJoker.jpg

Back