Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once he has his new head, he will FINALLY be complete after today's mods:

100_2334.jpg

100_2342.jpg

That looks fantastic, Snake. Smart thinking with the undercoat and is your overcoat died more purple or is that just the lighting? Also what is the new head you'll be using?

Thanks a bunch Dally! :)

No, it is still quite a dark purple, just took it under some spotlighting so it looks quite vibrant.

The head is a secret until I get it sorted, but I will post the finished article soon. :D

Well- I know it's been said before but I will say it no matter how cliche it sounds- the headsculpt that comes with the BR Joker is spot on. The pictures seriously didn't have me quite sold but in person I can't stop impersonating Heath's Joker when I see it. Excellent. I am very pleased with this figure and very glad I transfered the head onto the V1 Joker.

Some quick pics...

5a07e553.jpg

7c0719bc.jpg

3b56abcd.jpg

e9748409.jpg

a0a74051.jpg

71fac320.jpg

966f986f.jpg

I like that pose so much I just put my own Joker in it. :D

Awesome! :rock

I think that's how I am going to finally display mine.. maybe a slight variation to the pose. I definitely like the dressed down look for the V1 as opposed to the purple trench. Maybe I just like green vests? :lol

Love the pose and the photography but I find it "unnatural" to see Joker is such a rural setting. Not that he can never be, but I just have such strong associations of him in a gritty urban setting.
Still, nice pix.

I Knew it would look good like that I was just afraid to try. However, now that's been done, has anyone ever customized the purple coat slits, they look kind of small compared to the real thing.

Some more photos to share...
8be693ab.jpg

174b172c.jpg

25e3acb3.jpg

Reminds me of something from some creepy film... like Pulse or the video game film with the woman in the red dress and the chariot or something, or the one with the scary woman and the dolls, Dead Silence. Like it's just going to jump out at you.

MV5BMjEyNDQwMTQ3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTY5MzI0MQ@@._V1._SX270_SY400_.jpg

Love the pose and the photography but I find it "unnatural" to see Joker is such a rural setting. Not that he can never be, but I just have such strong associations of him in a gritty urban setting.
Still, nice pix.

I know what you mean. :lol

I just did them outside because of the natural lighting and because it felt great outside today. Although, like Voorhees27 said, a Predator figure would look great out here. Glad I have that one on order as well.:rock

Just note for those who are customizing for accuracy, the joker wore 2 sets of chains, it was silver and smaller when his vest was missing a button, and when he fights batman in the end, he has a gold button on his vest and a gold chain.

Also for the nurse joker, his socks weren't black, they the rainbow pattern he usually wears. Not sure if he wore them too in the bank robbery scene

Back