Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just note for those who are customizing for accuracy, the joker wore 2 sets of chains, it was silver and smaller when his vest was missing a button, and when he fights batman in the end, he has a gold button on his vest and a gold chain.

Also for the nurse joker, his socks weren't black, they the rainbow pattern he usually wears. Not sure if he wore them too in the bank robbery scene

Hmm...never noticed those details before. I'll have to pay closer attention next time I fire up the Blu-Ray.

Once he has his new head, he will FINALLY be complete after today's mods:

100_2334.jpg

100_2342.jpg

woah looks good, im too scared to do it to mine, maybe if i find another on ebay, perhaps someone who totally took theirs off will sell? looks great though

Just note for those who are customizing for accuracy, the joker wore 2 sets of chains, it was silver and smaller when his vest was missing a button, and when he fights batman in the end, he has a gold button on his vest and a gold chain.

Also for the nurse joker, his socks weren't black, they the rainbow pattern he usually wears. Not sure if he wore them too in the bank robbery scene

Joker had black socks with a grey diamond pattern during the bank robbery scene, I use to have a screencap but it's on my other computer (which is down for the count right now). If anyone is interested keep an eye out when he is jumping into the bus.

Will do hopefully later....what's left of it anyway! :D

Basically cut off all but what you see there, split in half and removed the collar at the top and hung it in place with some thread.

I really wish Jokers coat was wired. You would be able to get much more amazing shots like the one from the movie poster, when he has his back to the camera.

Will do hopefully later....what's left of it anyway! :D

Basically cut off all but what you see there, split in half and removed the collar at the top and hung it in place with some thread.

Snake Sucker, it looks like you're on the track to the best custom tdk joker. I'm sure the head you have coming will blow us away (something is telling me you've twisted that poor Alaskan customizers ankle into selling you a head:lol), great execution on the jacket flaps idea:gun

Snake Sucker, it looks like you're on the track to the best custom tdk joker. I'm sure the head you have coming will blow us away (something is telling me you've twisted that poor Alaskan customizers ankle into selling you a head:lol), great execution on the jacket flaps idea:gun

Thanks very much. :eek:

I am aiming to try and be the best. HA! I wish!

I know its probably too late but the retailer I had pre-ordered my V1 Joker from has let me down, does anyone know of any places that still have this guy for sale?

Thanks.

:fireworks
:D:DFINALLY!! i got mine! i ordered it off of ebay a few months ago, and it was a preorder, and i just got it today. i will take pics later, and post them at some point...YAY!!!!!:D:D

it looked great in pictures, promotional, or any of yours, but nothing beats the way it looks in real life, up close, and in your own hands!!! WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:blissy:blissy:blissy

:fireworks
:D:DFINALLY!! i got mine! i ordered it off of ebay a few months ago, and it was a preorder, and i just got it today. i will take pics later, and post them at some point...YAY!!!!!:D:D

it looked great in pictures, promotional, or any of yours, but nothing beats the way it looks in real life, up close, and in your own hands!!! WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:blissy:blissy:blissy

If you don't mind me asking, whom on Ebay did you order from? Glad you like your figure. :D

i don't remember the name, but i'll look it up later...he was in brooklyn, and i got it for $132.00 (without the shipping)

Ah, ok. Same guy I pre-ordered my DK Batman from. He was in Brooklyn and he was selling Batman for $130. He must be getting these in now, maybe he'll send me my Batman soon. :D

I asked this question in the "DK figures waiting room" thread already, but perhaps this is a more appropriate spot. I guess nobody has a v1 Joker from the 2nd wave in hand yet, but I'm wondering if the 2nd wave v1 Jokers would come with the improved v2 BR head?

Back