Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok thanks dudes. So if i don't want to buy the new body and want to buy a body for V1 joker clothes, i should buy a hot toys asian body truetype. One last quick question :p, is there any body that isn't recommended for V1 clothes?

Ok thanks dudes. So if i don't want to buy the new body and want to buy a body for V1 joker clothes, i should buy a hot toys asian body truetype. One last quick question :p, is there any body that isn't recommended for V1 clothes?

I wouldnt but the coat. Kinda dark in my opinion

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

I lucked out and was able to order the BillyB shirt and tie, looking forward to having them and with the corrected jacket on the DX Joker, I should have the ultimate Joker before the summer's out.

I lucked out and was able to order the BillyB shirt and tie, looking forward to having them and with the corrected jacket on the DX Joker, I should have the ultimate Joker before the summer's out.

Hey is BillyB still making those accurate ties still? Or will he be taking orders again? And can I have the link to the thread he's taking orders from?

...sorry to bombard you with questions :lol

I still think that it's pathetic DC Direct's Joker outfit was better than the v1 joker by HT

I have a question. Is the v1 joker using the relaunch asian truetype?

Last edited:
Hey is BillyB still making those accurate ties still? Or will he be taking orders again? And can I have the link to the thread he's taking orders from?

...sorry to bombard you with questions :lol

I don't believe there's a thread, just send a message to user BillyB and ask him if you can get an order in.

I ordered a Hottoys Joker form a site called ComicSupply.com... In like Nov of 08 and I got all caught up in getting TwoFace that I forgot about him... But now that I remember I cant get any sort of responce form Comicsupply on the issue... Even told them to cancel it and refund my money and still no replie... I dont know if anyone else has every had something like this happen to them but... If so what did you have to do to get your money back?

best thing would to contact your credit card company and have them dispute the charge if they don't help you it might not work but report them to the better bussines berau www.bbb.org they may not wnat the bad rep and then might change their tune i would say post comicsupply.com on the bbb.org i have not had the time to see if they have already been since i think you need a phycial address but maybe just a web address will work as well. also i don't want you to talk you out of it but entertainmentearth.com just got thiers in on june first so really comic supply is not really to late are they? either way i wish you luck and make sure you post here again to let us know how good or bad things work out for you!

I got the V1 clothes I got off of ebay today, luckily, the trousers are a lovely deep purple, seems to me to be exactly the right colour, just waiting on my billyb tie and shirt now :D

This is a long post and I was wondering if someone can post a to do list to make this figure better?

This is a long post and I was wondering if someone can post a to do list to make this figure better?

sure can, it's a twelve step process...

1. Place order for MMS DX01 Joker
2. Wait
3. Wait
4. Wait
5. Get some pizza
6. Wait
7. Wait
8. Get anxious.
9. Get noticed it has shipped
10. Wait, Worry, Wait
11. Joker Arrives!
12. Frantically open him up.

hope this helps :p

M.

Cut the inner jacket into just two front 'strips'. Snip in half at the top and attached thread/cotton to both ends so it will just hang around the neck.

Iron and glue the long coat lapels into a more accurate postion.

Add card/foam strips on the inside of the long coat for shoulder pads.

Order a BillyB shirt and tie set and replace the existing HT ones.

Remove the velcro closures on the waistcoat and glue it shut.

Futz with it to get it looking as good as possible.

OR, just wait the DX as klocket said. :D

Last edited:
Cut the inner jacket into just two front 'strips'. Snip in half at the top and attached thread/cotton to both ends so it will just hang around the neck.

Iron and glue the long coat lapels into a more accurate postion.

Add card/foam strips on the inside of the long coat for shoulder pads.

Order a BillyB shirt and tie set and replace the existing HT ones.

Remove the velcro closures on the waistcoat and glue it shut.

Futz with it to get it looking as good as possible.

OR, just wait the DX as klocket said. :D

Dude, could you repost those pics of yours with the jacket cut, so i know where exactly to chop? Gunna do it :) Cant find the pics :(
AWESOME banner man ^

Back