Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did you get your Joker costume version?

I have a feeling the ankles are like Michael Jackson, if not posed in the right stance it takes a nose dive so easily. It was quite a challenge for me to get a good stance without it falling.

Sometimes even under it's own weight it'll still be ready to top over.

I've had my ver. 1 joker for quite sometimes Vodoun. I got the The narrow body last friday. Only manage to upload the pics saturday :) I have the same prob with the ankle vodoun, it's loose and will easily fall at the wrong angle. However, the socks help a bit after I adjust them, to be more snug in the shoes

Picture137.jpg

Picture145.jpg

Picture139.jpg

Picture141.jpg

Picture145-1.jpg

Picture151.jpg

Picture153.jpg

Picture155.jpg

ok, im prepared for people to hate me on this.

but i think there are some real flaws with that head from the pics i've seen.

one, it's too innocent looking imo

more heathy than joker, and the likeness is a bit off

the last two pics make it look cool though

I think it looks amazing and the detail is incredible. Heath had so many distinctive looks in the dark knight that this can fit anywhere. It honestly reminds me of the party crashing scene.

Great pics snake_eater

Amazing pics of an amazing piece. I hope Adam makes more of his work available in the future. I'm really excited about the laughing head he has in his latest avatar...

ok, im prepared for people to hate me on this.

but i think there are some real flaws with that head from the pics i've seen.

one, it's too innocent looking imo

more heathy than joker, and the likeness is a bit off

the last two pics make it look cool though

Hehe that worked out nicely! Looks even better again, really shows how if you get the hair sitting nice, it really makes or breaks the whole head! And Snake's hair is tops! Could be a bit better, but the best i've ever seen!

Hmmm this combo is something you don't see everyday (if at all!) more pics :)

Wow that's amazing, Snake Eater! The hair sets it over the top.

Heath's face contorts so often under all that make-up in the movie that both the BR head and Snake Eater's head can be considered fantastic representations. But man I love that hair.

Back