Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No probs man, here they are:

Update pics for lforigno:

100_2402.jpg

100_2403.jpg

100_2404.jpg

100_2405.jpg

Also added some foam strips for the shoulder pad effect:
100_2395.jpg

Good luck! Any questions, just PM me. :)

Strange how the grey comes out kind of purple like. I never liked the shade of the grey jacket.

If anyone wants an alternative suggestion for the inner jacket, just cut off the sleeves instead of the majority of the jacket. I did it for mine and it works great, giving much better pose ability in the arms and looks good too :)

Ta, Snake :)
Hmmm cutting arms only may be an option too. Will attack it tomorrow and see how it goes

I cut the arms off and it seems like its going to work out perfect. However i have to wait for Billys Shirt and Tie before i can get him all together.

Guys, there are another way to improve the fig. for those who are reluctant to cut their Joker's grey shirt. Why dont you get the new TT body with narrowed shoulder? It's the same body that would be used for the DX fig. I've bought mine from an online retailer. Can't wait for the body to arrive :chew

Guys, there are another way to improve the fig. for those who are reluctant to cut their Joker's grey shirt. Why dont you get the new TT body with narrowed shoulder? It's the same body that would be used for the DX fig. I've bought mine from an online retailer. Can't wait for the body to arrive :chew
It seems a lot of people are really keen on doing this, but I guess most are waiting until someone else does it first to see if it actually works out/looks good before they buy the body. Hopefully someone will receive their narrowed shoulder TT soon and try it out, then post some pics!! :D

I think i'd rather just cut it, because those bodies arent cheap once converted and shipped to me, and i only want to have to buy one for the DX. But sounds like it would work!

sure can, it's a twelve step process...
1. Place order for MMS DX01 Joker
2. Wait
3. Wait
4. Wait
5. Get some pizza
6. Wait
7. Wait
8. Get anxious.
9. Get noticed it has shipped
10. Wait, Worry, Wait
11. Joker Arrives!
12. Frantically open him up.

hope this helps :p
M.

Do I get a soda and sleep time with that waiting list? :rotfl:rotfl I wish I could pick up the MMS DX1 Joker but I am saving money for my wedding... The engagement ring left me dry but it was worth it... :D

Cut the inner jacket into just two front 'strips'. Snip in half at the top and attached thread/cotton to both ends so it will just hang around the neck.

Iron and glue the long coat lapels into a more accurate postion.

Add card/foam strips on the inside of the long coat for shoulder pads.

Order a BillyB shirt and tie set and replace the existing HT ones.

Remove the velcro closures on the waistcoat and glue it shut.

Futz with it to get it looking as good as possible.

OR, just wait the DX as klocket said. :D

Thanks mate. thats a great start... I am already looking for the BR joker head... Anyone got one?

It seems a lot of people are really keen on doing this, but I guess most are waiting until someone else does it first to see if it actually works out/looks good before they buy the body. Hopefully someone will receive their narrowed shoulder TT soon and try it out, then post some pics!! :D

Will get mine probably on monday or tuesday. Will definetely upload the pics then :) Vodoun, i got mine for $30

Will get mine probably on monday or tuesday. Will definetely upload the pics then :) Vodoun, i got mine for $30

you serious man.. for $30 that is a steal :horror....and I was thinking I got a good price.. Is yours new?

Just got my joker in the mail today.. it is a sweat looking figure just out of the box...:chew

Cool, can't wait to see the pics :D I'm considering changing the body on my V1 Joker now too since the skin colour doesn't match up with the BR head I have on it at the moment.
Off topic but, just heard about Michael Jackson - very sad news :(

you serious man.. for $30 that is a steal :horror....and I was thinking I got a good price.. Is yours new?

Just got my joker in the mail today.. it is a sweat looking figure just out of the box...:chew

Yup, the new narrowed body is new :) I cant wait for it to arrive :chew

Cool, can't wait to see the pics :D I'm considering changing the body on my V1 Joker now too since the skin colour doesn't match up with the BR head I have on it at the moment.
Off topic but, just heard about Michael Jackson - very sad news :(

Yes, the news about his death is so sudden. My thoughts and prayers for his family

Back