Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I left out the "know" in that. Rereading what I originally wrote, that ish makes ZERO sense. :lol

Thanks for replying and not pointing that out Snake. :D

you can raed aynthnig as lnog as teh fisrt and lsat lettres are in tiehr coerroct posiotns

As the mind reads words as a whole, and not just words, but complete sentences aswell. Your mind adds in missing words automatically
*end random fact of the day :p

Last edited:
you can raed aynthnig as lnog as teh fisrt and lsat lettres are in tiehr coerroct posiotns

As the mind reads words as a whole, and not just words, but complete sentences aswell. Your mind adds in missing words automatically
*end random fact of the day :p

Ya one of my teachers showed me a paragraph like that and i could read it with no problem. Its wierd.

This reflection caught my eye today, so thought I would snap a quick pic.

100_3380.jpg

You dont happen to have high res shots of the face?

Until I get a chance to take some more, this is the only close one I have. Although I have yet to see a picture do it justice for how real it looks in hand.

I've finally gotten my narrow shoulder TT body :) and here are the pics ladies and gents..

Joker still in the normal TT with the narrow body behind him
P1000015.jpg

A comparison between the normal TT(rear) and the narrow TT (front).
P1000033.jpg

P1000031.jpg

The shirt seems to be a bit loose on the shoulder when on the narrow body..as noted, the shirt is originally tailor made for the original TT

But when the Joker wears his grey coat and overcoat, everything seems perfect. There's no tightness on the shoulder area that was usually experience on the old TT. It was fun posing him.
P1000043.jpg

P1000046.jpg

However...the ankle peg for the narrow body seems to be slightly small in size, thus the when you connect it to the joker's shoes..it's a wee bit loose. I cant use the ankle peg from the normal TT as the size is bigger than the narrow body.
P1000040.jpg

Overall, the narrow body is great for those who want's better shoulder articulation. Ankle peg is a bit loose but manageable.

Last edited:
Back