Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so I should NOT buy the BR Joker? OK lemme sleep over this , nite guys

All I want out of it is the gun, mask, smiley head and that's it.

I'm not dictating what you should or should not buy, but I won't be buying it, it doesn't seem worth it

You should buy it if you're tempted by it, you get two awesome sculpts and accesories.

All I want out of it is the gun, mask, smiley head and that's it.

I'm not dictating what you should or should not buy, but I won't be buying it, it doesn't seem worth it

I know you are not forcing me t. I was just surprised cause I just expected you to encourge mt too which maybe subcontiousely I am looking for lol
thanks viezure I kinda expected most to feed into my temptation hehe

I think you should get it. I personally really love the bag and grenades. Plus I love displaying the emotionless mask. I always loved the scene at the start where all he does is nods or angles his head.

3142132182_406a4c1f5d.jpg

3141928090_a7595d188e.jpg

3142786284_9639ed466a.jpg

3134623485_804db6ec2a.jpg

_________

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

It's too great of a figure for you to pass up, Geil. Come on, you took my advice and got the bat-pod...just give in, will ya? DO IT! :emperor

I know you are not forcing me t. I was just surprised cause I just expected you to encourge mt too which maybe subcontiousely I am looking for lol
thanks viezure I kinda expected most to feed into my temptation hehe

Actually, you know what? Get it. I'd get it too if it's a decent price. I think I just despise the serious BR head. And the accessories are neat.

I like the smiling head.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion. The bank robber smirking head is cool but only when it is under the mask. I dont think the likeness is there. The serious bank robber sculpt is great, but only with a much better paint job.

On another note does anyone know how I can get in contact with JC Hong or just to send an email his way? thanks

everyone is entitled to their own opinion. The bank robber smirking head is cool but only when it is under the mask. I dont think the likeness is there. The serious bank robber sculpt is great, but only with a much better paint job.

On another note does anyone know how I can get in contact with JC Hong or just to send an email his way? thanks

Agreed it's pretty good with a repaint, but the factory paint sucks butt imo

Exactly what i thought wor, it seems kinda hypocrite, and words like dx is sooo much better (like the sculpt is different or something), he is miles below the dx or factory paint sucks are just baffling.

Weren't people raving on about BR sculpt only like 6 months ago? Now what, it's no good anymore?

That's the new toy that everyone's gotta have so by default everything else falls to the wayside. I don't think the DX is any better than the BR heads. The eyes move but that's about it. The likeness certainly isn't any better.

Back