Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, my weathering kit just came. WTF, interstate and i bought it like, yesterday! Pretty quick. That's how the shoes should look. Few more subtler highlight details to come. Can do this for people if they like too
DSCF1888.jpg

DSCF1889.jpg

DSCF1890.jpg

DSCF1892.jpg

DSCF1894.jpg

DSCF1898.jpg

Thank you mate :) Just coincedence actually, i just quickly sat him there until tomorrow when i strip the clothes back off to start bleaching and relining. Funny now i take time to look at them, the purple jacket coat bulkyness seems hidden in pics. Getting me thinking, does anyone else think theirs is on the bigger side, in hand? It's easily a bigger cut than V1 i reckon

Thank you mate :) Just coincedence actually, i just quickly sat him there until tomorrow when i strip the clothes back off to start bleaching and relining. Funny now i take time to look at them, the purple jacket coat bulkyness seems hidden in pics. Getting me thinking, does anyone else think theirs is on the bigger side, in hand? It's easily a bigger cut than V1 i reckon

blakus if i send you my shoes and some money could you weather them?

Yeah it's a bigger cut than the V1 coat, but I always thought the V1 was cut a bit too tight, especially around the shoulders, it just looked like it wouldn't be comfortable if it were real 1:1 scale. The DX coat just looks a lot more natural, if that makes sense. Here are some quick comparison pics of mine (don't mind the bad quality on the second pic, took that late at night with no natural lights).

Joker_32.png
Joker_33.png

blakus if i send you my shoes and some money could you weather them?

Sure could mate, whip me a pm

Yeah lapels are SOOOO much better, finally screen accurate. Think it may be the blazer giving mine the big look. Might take it off and see how it looks. Just seems huge from some angles, like a bathrobe. There are ALOT of layers on him though, i can easily fathom why it may appear to look that way. Just seems if it were 1:1 it would be a size or two, too big a fit, whereas in the movie, it's spot on perfectly sized for Heath. Huge improvement over V1 though, i'm happy

Last edited:
Yeah it's a bigger cut than the V1 coat, but I always thought the V1 was cut a bit too tight, especially around the shoulders, it just looked like it wouldn't be comfortable if it were real 1:1 scale.

Agreed. My V1 coat is real tight across the shoulders and can barely be closed in the front. The cut of the clothes and the way the layers work with the DX is something I'm looking forward to.

those are some nice shoes buddy. I got some nikes yesterday and my weathering kit came in today. I can't wear nice white newies in the ghetto ya know? the brothas will get jealous and gun me down for sneakers. what is this world coming to?

the poses on the joker look great. For a second there I thought that was the bank head on the mms dx.

Ditto that, every day of the week! But truth be told, i still havn't seen the DX in hand, mine hasn't arrived yet, i may change my mind, but i dont see it happening

Another little update.
I love the DX blazer fit, it's so nice, but this is why. It's sooooo thin! See through, to the red liner! Strips so easily though!
DSCF1902.jpg

Did another dye on this one, came out very nice, referencing the color shown in those shots. It appears different under different light, but what i found is, if you go too dark, or rather, too blue, like the mob meet scene for eg, it just appears odd (even odder than the factory grey, which blends in) because the colors on the rest of the tailoring are so muted in comparison. It stands out too much. Would match very sweetly with the DX shirt, which i think i may use with it, i like the darker color than billyb's. Ill use that on another one. Going to try the 2nd dye i got on the test piece again and see if it varies in shade.
Probably no more updates until i'm done with my primary joker. Few suprises coming :cool:
DSCF1906.jpg

2718085458_149a9c552f.jpg

DSCF1908.jpg

DSCF1913.jpg

1228957915.jpg

DSCF1914.jpg

Another little update.
I love the DX blazer fit, it's so nice, but this is why. It's sooooo thin! See through, to the red liner! Strips so easily though!
DSCF1902.jpg

Did another dye on this one, came out very nice, referencing the color shown in those shots. It appears different under different light, but what i found is, if you go too dark, or rather, too blue, like the mob meet scene for eg, it just appears odd (even odder than the factory grey, which blends in) because the colors on the rest of the tailoring are so muted in comparison. It stands out too much. Would match very sweetly with the DX shirt, which i think i may use with it, i like the darker color than billyb's. Ill use that on another one. Going to try the 2nd dye i got on the test piece again and see if it varies in shade.
Probably no more updates until i'm done with my primary joker. Few suprises coming :cool:
DSCF1906.jpg

2718085458_149a9c552f.jpg

DSCF1908.jpg

DSCF1913.jpg

1228957915.jpg

DSCF1914.jpg

wow nice collection you have :banana:banana

Back