Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, how do you do that?? :naughty You are a brave man for messing around with the DX, I could never trust myself :duh

I picked an orange satin material I liked.
Removed all of the DX liner including grenade rig.
Cut, folded, iron pressed, glued and further iron pressed.

It is a spare DX coat I bought. Would not have been able to do it had I just the one.

just bought Batman The Dark Knight 1:6 Scale the JOKER from Hot Toys for 116 USD (incl shipping). i was wondering if that's a good price or isn't?

thanks in advance for your advice.

I picked an orange satin material I liked.
Removed all of the DX liner including grenade rig.
Cut, folded, iron pressed, glued and further iron pressed.

It is a spare DX coat I bought. Would not have been able to do it had I just the one.

I can't do that :(

That looks great Snake, glueing seems like a cool idea! Tell me about the photographic dramas when shooting satin! :eek: Bloody terrible, orange's come out either too red, or bright orange, there is no medium lol

Unfortunately the orange is coming out way more vivid in the pics than it is in hand. It is a lovely dull apricot colour in truth:

100_4484.jpg

Awesome work man......... :rock2

Hottoys The Joker with Dc Direct gear and Bank Robber head...
Looking much better then it did before...
Painting the hands a brite purple color and fix them too...

2-4.jpg

Correct burnt orange inside jacket now as well...

3-4.jpg

Did you repaint the head? It looks quite nice :D

I think I'm going to pick up another DC Direct Joker just for the clothes.

Yeah head is a repaint back then it was big deal for me... I didnt want to miss up my Joker... Im not even going to touch the DX head it looks good enough on its own...

When I get the DX hopfully this week...

Ill take shots of my Dc Direct Hottoys mix next to the DX and see which one really looks better...

Right now I like my own repaint better then the DX's...

Well until more DX parts become more widely available and I get around to purchasing the shirt,tie, and overcoat my Joker stands ready to spread some Christmas fear.

DSC09501.jpg

Oh, and Leon's just there to keep the peace.

Back