Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BR head on V1, he is staying like this from now on.

deb1xc.jpg

This is a great pose/display!

Last edited:
I remember buying the DC Direct Joker for like $120 when it came out. I resculpted the head, put it on a different body and weathered the outfit. Later on, I picked up a few of the HT pieces loose on ebay & added those to my custom.

myjoke1.jpg

myjoke6.jpg

myjoke4.jpg

since then I've bought the HT V1 and the BR Joker from Hot Toys. That's alot of money on Jokers :lol

thanks Maglor, the shoes are the DCD shoes that I weathered and added a real metal blade in the sole. The shotgun is from one of the old Soldiers of the World figures. I sawed off the barrell and the stock. It's not accurate, I had planned on reworking it some and never did. I think I saw a shotgun from Ertl that looked more accurate at the time.

First attempt at sculpting/modding sculpting? but it's a very early WIP. I'll be attempting to fix up that soft hair stuff whatever you call it? twine?... redoing the hair completely.

Sadly the lighting and angles is creating weird effects with this. Lots of refinements and tweaks still to do.

jokerv1expirement.jpg

Ya know I still liked the hair sculpt on the V1 the most. It's the only one that doesn't looks like it's coming out of a giant hole on the top of Joker's head. :D

Building it up, then letting it adhere. Rinse and repeat for each section until it sits nicely.

dscf8863.jpg

Heh, yeah little demon.

I still have the mouth scars to tweak more. Hair is coming along nicely. Still a long way to go yet.

dscf8865.jpg

dscf8866.jpg

I can definately see that screen shot being capable from that sculpt, it's coming along well. Open up the eye area heaps, shrink the nose a teeny bit, well, you know what you're doing lol :)

Back