Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've ordered better green's to try and bring out proper realism for the subtle lime look it's suppose to have. I'm really not happy with this green.

This thing reminds me of working with a bonsai tree. Need to tweak the long parts above the collars as it's just a tad too long. Better too long than too short.

Tweaked the mouth paint up a bit.

dscf9028.jpg
dscf9027.jpg

It's because I bumped up the contrast a smidge, as the pic is relatively dull.

dscf9028.jpg

Honestly vodoun.. I don't like it. I do like the job you did on the hair though. But as far as the sculpting and paint, it looks like some random, overweight fan pretending to be The Joker from TDK to me. :lol

Respect the creativity and attempt though bro!

The best handling of real hair with joker that I've seen done is starting the hairs almost at the ear level so it's more about loose strands at the ends and volume, any time I've seen hair added to the top of the head, it always looks too thick for that wet, weight down look Ledger had. The HT sculpts have a nice shape overall to the top, some real hairs to build volume and more frayed ends along the sides would be a good combination.

Devil, I didn't say I was finished yet... it's still a WIP.

Still waiting on the other paints to finish it up in between refining and shaping the hair. Still progressing...

dscf9044.jpg

dscf9047.jpg

dscf9049.jpg

Devil, I didn't say I was finished yet... it's still a WIP.

Still waiting on the other paints to finish it up in between refining and shaping the hair. Still progressing...

:duh Well crap. My bad. I thought it was finished. :lol:lol:lol

Well disregard my previous comments then. Sorry.

Hi everyone! Took a pic of my DX01 some time back, here it is :D

"Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"
15734_215293431195_632416195_3732463_4954392_n.jpg

Wow, with the right color to that hair, that'd look great, that's the best capture of Ledger's hair do from the movie I've seen done.

Well I'm just amazed, with the right color hairs and slap that head on the purple coat outfit and he'd look right out of the mob meeting, that hair really has the right shape and body to it, and bravo minimizing how much you added to the top of the head too, you made the right move just building up at the sides.

Back