Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm... when I look at other pictures his nose looks fine but when I shoot it, it looks too fat... as well as too big against this real photo. I guess I need to keep tweaking and scraping. Took off a fair bit as it is.

dscf8891.jpg

I think just at the bridge, a bit lower, that part in the middle and the base edges. It actually looks alright, i'd just mega open up the eyes and brow area

Mickey looks frightening there, LOL.

Nice progress so far vodoun. Agreed on scaling back the cheeks and opening up the eyes. Hair looks good.

...and now?

I've been working on this for 4 and a half hours now. Shaving parts off, adding, slimming, nose tweaking shaping and tweaking, slimmed down the cheeks and redone them etc etc

jokerv1wip.jpg

jokerbrsculptunpainted.jpg

heathledgerjokernomakeu.jpg

I agree with everyone else suggested, but what are you using to sculpt the face with? I am curious as to how it works

...and now?

I've been working on this for 4 and a half hours now. Shaving parts off, adding, slimming, nose tweaking shaping and tweaking, slimmed down the cheeks and redone them etc etc

jokerv1wip.jpg

Getting better. :) Moving away from Mickey Rourke and towards Heath! I know it must be scary shaving of more, but I think you need to.

This looks familiar, what is it from?

Thats the bank robber sculpt that someone unpainted.

I think I'll have to slim down the / \ parts between the nose from the cheeks.

I think it is more so on the right cheek that needs shaving.

And Maglor, that was a stripped down BR Joker head that was repainted very well by KMIRO creations (i think i spelled it right) and was sold on ebay for a ridiculously high price, and now belongs to blakus939, if I am not mistaken

Wow, I had to go look at my BRJ to check!

Didn't realize that the BRJ sculpt was so good!

Great work Vodoun looks miles better than before and I can see bits of Heath there now - agree that the parts b/w nose and cheek need slimming.

And the BRJ sculpt is indeed a great sculpt but I do think the DX sculpt is superior

I think it is more so on the right cheek that needs shaving.

And Maglor, that was a stripped down BR Joker head that was repainted very well by KMIRO creations (i think i spelled it right) and was sold on ebay for a ridiculously high price, and now belongs to blakus939, if I am not mistaken

yeah it's one of the stripped kmiro ones, can't remember if that one ended up being mine, he's done a few now

Great work Vodoun looks miles better than before and I can see bits of Heath there now - agree that the parts b/w nose and cheek need slimming.

And the BRJ sculpt is indeed a great sculpt but I do think the DX sculpt is superior

I agree about the DX being superior, but the BR is still great as well.

The mouth was also the wrong shape and too small as well causing the nose to look too big. So I've redone that also giving the mouth a subtle angled look like the real pic and tweaked the nose somemore as other areas as well as toned down the / \ parts beside the mouth. Waiting on it drying now before I do a quick skin coat up.

jokerv1wip2.jpg

Last edited:
Back