Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The whole figure is supposed to be 6 inches tall, so with an oversized head like that I thought it might be close to the right size.

However this youtube video implies that it's about 50% too big (unless you want a Sideshow Joker -- I kid!) Too bad, since it looks like a pretty good sculpt.

Just as I thought. I mean it is supposed to be a bobble head so the head should be pretty big. If the figure was a 3 3/4" figure, then a 1:6 head might have worked :lol Looks more like a PF sized head.

That does look a lot like him. Of course photoshop can be misleading.

Oh yes, I agree. But what did surprise me was how easily the real make-up overlaid onto that head. So that scanned head is really accurate which is nice to know.

Ignore the crappy pic. Flash has washed out the brilliance of them both, but couldn't be bothered to move them out of my display.

For comparison:

100_0989.jpg

It's WAY too big.

I look at that picture, with the Joker looking like he's squinting, it reminds me of the scene where he crashes the party.

He looks at the old man who says "We're not intimidated by thugs".

The Joker gives him this look (like in the picture above) and says "You know, you remind me of my father....."

headhero2hx7.jpg

Thats really creepy....its like your holding a little Ledger head.....*shutters*

Well thats how it should be really. It's a damn accurate scan, it's just the paint and final render thats stopping it from being that.

Err, thats because it is. You must have missed my earlier post explaining what I did there.

Last edited:
Well at least my theory was right. DCD head with HT hair and excellent customizer paint job would equal the perfect Joker head.

Indeed. However, with its lanky long body, and poor cloths, and pointless accessories...I still dig the HT Joker more.

Apart from that bit of a problem with some shirt collars, the costume for the HT figure cannot be faulted. The costume has so many layers and yet it still doesn't look too bulky.

Back