Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From medi-world

Jokeredit.jpg

Jokerdetail.jpg

God he's so scary good....

I want a Two Face next.....more then Batman....:eek:

Same here! Never would have seen that one coming huh? :lol

Two Face then Ninja Bruce KHTTHNX.

No, no, no.

Two-Face/Harvey Dent (two-in-one figure)
Scarecrow (with suit and Arkham straight jackets, CM head)
Ra's Al Guhl (ending suit with cane and mask)
Gordon (preferably suit, but SWAT works too)

and THEN maybe Ninja Bruce. Definately want an Alfred before him though. Don't forget the inevitable v2 Jail Joker (or Nurse?) and Sonar TDK Batman thrown in that line-up somewhere.

No, no, no.

and THEN maybe Ninja Bruce. Definately want an Alfred before him though. Don't forget the inevitable v2 Jail Joker (or Nurse?) and Sonar TDK Batman thrown in that line-up somewhere.

Your list got me all excited about more Hot Toys announcements for Batman! Hehe, and I still haven't received a single item yet.:horror:D

No, no, no.

While I want a Straightjacket Scarecrow and Swat Gordon, I don't really care for having figures of guys in suits. Ninja Bruce is alot cooler than a butler and a guy in a suit for me.

While I want a Straightjacket Scarecrow and Swat Gordon, I don't really care for having figures of guys in suits. Ninja Bruce is alot cooler than a butler and a guy in a suit for me.

Figure-wise, yeah they are boring, but its the characters they represent that we love. I mean, techincally, Joker is just another guy in a suit too.

True, and while I loved Harvey/Dent just as much as Joker, the Joker is also more visually interesting since he's got the make-up, but not only that the white skin and purple outfit is also iconic as the look of ol' Joker.

Would I mind having them? Not at all, but ninjas just rule too hard to me.

Two Face then Ninja Bruce KHTTHNX.

Agreed. I want a Bruce...but not "Bruce the ******". A badass Ninja Bruce would be nice.

Also, I want a suited Scarcrow WITH a removeble straightjacket....only because I dont like that look, but I know a lot of people do.

True, and while I loved Harvey/Dent just as much as Joker, the Joker is also more visually interesting since he's got the make-up, but not only that the white skin and purple outfit is also iconic as the look of ol' Joker.

Would I mind having them? Not at all, but ninjas just rule too hard to me.

See, I don't know if I was just waiting for Bruce to become Batman already or what, but the whole ninja outfit didn't do anything for me. I know it was needed and all storywise, but it isn't an outfit I'm dying to get a figure in. Ninja's are indeed cool, but Bruce isn't a ninja, he's Batman.

Some League of Shadow's ninja's to go with Ra's would be nice though.

Batman is totally a ninja, he was trained by them, Batman is a ninja-scientist-rugged-gangsta! :p

Ra's in ninja gear would be sweet though to go with Bruce.

Back