Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
face4.jpg

Nice pic!

Funny how the reflection makes him look crosseyed in many of those shots.

Hah, yeah I noticed that.

Neil: He really is worth the wait. I was very skeptical of him when I first saw HT's official pictures, but I ordered him on impulse when I saw someone with him in-hand on eBay, and I was floored when I saw him in person. Pictures don't do justice to how well done he really is.

Thanks cr0w, yeah I know but I wanted to see some shots from fresh angles.

Thanks, he looks great and nice retouch. :blackbat

Thanks bro.
Here ya go. Apologies if the quality's lacking, but again, my cam is ancient by tech standards. The main reason you see most people posing him looking down is because, quite honestly, that's the best he'll look. He's based on a pretty specific picture from the film, so when viewed at any angle but the intended one, he looks a little "off".

face1.jpg

face2.jpg

face3.jpg

face4.jpg

Thank ya very much. Wasn't too hard, all told...just darkened what I wanted, then took a Q-Tip with water and dish detergent and wiped it over the heavier areas to take off the excess paint and let it run into the details of the sculpt. Turned out better than I'd hoped...I was a bit nervous messing with the paint because of the cost of the figure.

Okay, seeing all of these awesom pics of The Joker, I think I'm going to have to break down and get one. Is StudioSunny a good seller to deal with on eBay?

I ordered both my Batman and Joker from StudioSunny...recieved them both very fast. Shipping was 2-4 days from Hong Kong to me in So California, He speaks very good english and provides tracking #'s that work. If the auction says On Hand, you should get it very fast. BTW, Hong Kong time is 15 hrs ahead of Pacific time, so send your questions, in the evening and he will see them immediately, because it is morning there. He always answered my questions within hours.

Hope that helps,

mike

I got my Joker from studiosunny. I can't say enough good things about them. They responded to my questions within an hour whenever I sent them, and were absolutely a joy to work with.

Thanks for the replies about studiosunny Snake Sucker, zahal, and cr0w. I think I will order mine from him.

took some of the buttons off while i work on sewing on some tiny snaps to keep his vest together in a neater fashion.
DSC02761-1.jpg

DSC02758.jpg

DSC02762.jpg

DSC02760.jpg

DSC02759.jpg

Back