Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know what really makes those pics kuato? the fact that you 'closed' his mouth. one of the weird things about the figure is the top lip, its a bit too thin although in some shots ledger's lips do curl that way...looks like you painted over some of the black shading inside of his mouth which gives the impression that his lips are larger. that really makes it. and im really shocked at the likeness coming through. even though i love the figure i just didn't think it was quite in there but it appears that some paint aps go a long way.

Right now i received my Joker and Batman from animated internationals.

Amazingggg !!!!

Soon pictures.

Picture_1326.jpg

I think this shot really shows off a likeness to Heath. To me, this picture seals my belief that the ultimate likeness detractors are the innappropriate facial expression and the incorrect makeup paint apps. Sculpt a head like this with a facial expression true to the film and makeup like the film and it'd be perfect.

Again, for a toy, I love having the sinister expression this thing comes with, but in assessing it's ability to capture Heath's likeness, I will always call that expression out as a detractor, now that I've seen the movie.

My joker from animated internationals:

x3-1.jpg

x7.jpg

x4-1.jpg

x6.jpg

x8.jpg

By the way, my other Dc Joker figure:
X4.jpg

My Joker knife:

x2-1.jpg

x2-1.jpg

That's awesome.

"Why don't we cut you up and feed you to your little pooches, then we'll see just how loyal a hungry dog is."

The two figures from animated internationals arrived perfect and with a exceptional packett, bubble paper, the box divided in two. amazing service from them !!!!!

x2-1.jpg

That's awesome.

In Spain the movie is not released yet but i bought the knife three weeks ago when i saw the link on Superhero hype forums.

Right now is very difficult to find.

I have another that i thought it was the one of the movie and i bought it but i made a mistake.Is better but is not the one from the movie.

Back