Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hated to do it, but I had to cancel. It was either this or Iron Man, and NO WAY am I cancelling that.

Hated to do it, but I had to cancel. It was either this or Iron Man, and NO WAY am I cancelling that.

That had to of been a very tough decision man. Hopefully I will be able to swing IM when his time comes but for now all I am concerned with is Aragorn and THE JOKER!

Nice pics there cr0w! Still waiting for mine to arrive.

And what you said, about it looking good at certain angles. I guess it looks good with the head tilted down since the eyes are not centered.

face2.jpg

What was that?

face3.jpg

Is it a bird.....?

face5.jpg

Is it a plane.....?

face6.jpg

There's a Batman.....

great sewing work bro!!! are you going to put the button back on now?

im too tired to do it, it was very tedious. i tried my best to sew into the inner lining only and not the top so that the threading wouldnt come through. next i have to take off some of the clasps and cut off the velcro on one side of the vest. i did it to the other and now i have to do it again because the bottom button is too 'poofy', if turned to the side the clasps are seen easily. not what i wanted, so im going to have to take out the velcro to thin that area down a bit. the dang buttons are so tiny that im having some trouble...

and no one gets the nietzsche i managed to get into the photos? figured the joker would appreciate it.

Got mine Today!! Awesome figure, Here is a quick and dirty repaint i did on my Joker head for practice. Tried to mimic his paint in the interrogation room
Picture_1331.jpg

Picture_1327.jpg

Picture_1326.jpg

I'm going to have to take the opposite viewpoint on that repaint. Problem is the messy make-up looks runny - like it got wet. It wasn't in the film. It had just smeared from getting beat up, rolling a semi, etc. The runny lipstick is almost OK, but the black smearing doesn't look that great. It is still MILES better than what I can do, but it is just off to me. The hair though looks fantastic!

If you can get the make-up too look like a dry smear, that would definatley work much better. Also could use a little flesh showing through on the forehead.

Again, not trying to be negative, but having obsessing over the Joker's various looks in make-up, I know what looks right and what doesn't. I hope my critisism helps though. :eek:

Got mine Today!! Awesome figure, Here is a quick and dirty repaint i did on my Joker head for practice. Tried to mimic his paint in the interrogation room
Picture_1331.jpg

Picture_1327.jpg

Picture_1326.jpg

wow, I hope to find some customs on ebay like this that I can pick up, this looks AWESOME on the hot toys joker

Here are some pics of what I am trying to say:

s8.jpg

jkik2.jpg

See how the smears are dry smears? Particularly the right eye make-up.

The mouth is fairly accurate though, mostly just that eye make-up that needs some work.

I'm going to have to take the opposite viewpoint on that repaint. Problem is the messy make-up looks runny - like it got wet. It wasn't in the film. It had just smeared from getting beat up, rolling a semi, etc. The runny lipstick is almost OK, but the black smearing doesn't look that great. It is still MILES better than what I can do, but it is just off to me. The hair though looks fantastic!

If you can get the make-up too look like a dry smear, that would definatley work much better. Also could use a little flesh showing through on the forehead.

Again, not trying to be negative, but having obsessing over the Joker's various looks in make-up, I know what looks right and what doesn't. I hope my critisism helps though. :eek:
i think it looks awesome cos you can see Heath in there clear as day with that repaint...:horror

The first picture makes it look awful....the rest...the opposite. Good work!

Oh and this has NOTHING to do with The Joker...but heres my Two Face Mask im working on for a friend....

TwoFace001.jpg

The eye is just there for show...

TwoFace013.jpg

I'll post the rest up in another thread....oh and Spliff, can you give me Joe F.'s email?

The first picture makes it look awful....the rest...the opposite. Good work!

Oh and this has NOTHING to do with The Joker...but heres my Two Face Mask im working on for a friend....

TwoFace001.jpg

The eye is just there for show...

TwoFace013.jpg

I'll post the rest up in another thread....oh and Spliff, can you give me Joe F.'s email?

That is AWESOME! You can definitely tell that's Two Face, but it also reminds me of the CGI MUMMY from the first film.

Heh, yeah...it kinda does! But, Im going to replace the tendons with a condom or something....something strechy. I just did that one in 2 seconds for show....same with the Eyeball.

Back