Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My miserable attempt..:rolleyes: going to finish up tomorrow..seal and re-gloss the shiny bits.. Working this small really aggravated my astigmatism :lol

Anywho.. Taa Daa!
joker1rx7.jpg

joker22jq2.jpg

joker3jo9.jpg

Spoongirl! ROCK ON!
Excellent work. And I LOVE the wet mouth! I might have to go glossy some now too. Like that. Very nice work.

And I get you on the eyes! :google
Mine are like that all day long!

Thanks, I like what you did with the low point lighting shooting up at his face, only thing I don't like about and haven't shot that way myself is the HT black paint almost disappears under those conditions, it's really strange. Shoot him in the right light and you can almost see a bare sculpt, the paint goes away. Glad you've got yours and are having fun.

Thanks Sean. :lol Its funny eventhough I knew the pictures would look as such I still posted them that way, I dunno, just something about the LED light hitting the sculpt from below that sets off the almost zombie look in the sculpt. I totally agree though, there is almost NO black left in the eye socket area with these pics.

You know immediately after opening the boxes window I was in awe, not because of the likeness but the AMAZING detail in the sculpt. It is definetly a $150 figure, no doubt!

still posted them that way, I dunno, just something about the LED light hitting the sculpt from below that sets off the almost zombie look in the sculpt.

It's a great effect and makes very interesting pictures. I just personally get pissed because I want him looking a certain way in my shots and while the mood is right in my similar photos, I'm just not happy with his overall appearance.

You know immediately after opening the boxes window I was in awe, not because of the likeness but the AMAZING detail in the sculpt. It is definetly a $150 figure, no doubt!

Couldn't agree more, this figures screams quality in the way it's made.

Spoongirl! ROCK ON!
Excellent work. And I LOVE the wet mouth! I might have to go glossy some now too. Like that. Very nice work.

And I get you on the eyes! :google
Mine are like that all day long!

Aww thanx so much Les really appreciate the kind words :):chew

Excellent spoongirl:rock

Grazie :banana

Very cool repaint, Spoongirl! Love those wet lips!
THanx!! He's always licking those damn lips in the movie :lol Glad you liked it.

very good repaint creepy good looks real wanna repaint mine like that you :rock
Why thank you too. He's starting to creep me out a bit, going to have to keep an eye on this one

Looks like my Joker is already making friends...:horror
jokercorspseiu9.jpg

So sorry I'm a little late to the Tuesday party... just wanted to say Kudos to all you Guys: King, Wor-Gar, Voorhees, spoonie, Sithlord, maulfan, and all the Freaks for all the great repaints, pics and general Joker hysteriamania.

I saw TDK again last night in IMAX and enjoyed it even more than the first time. :blackbat

Right on, keep this party popping. :D :rock

Last edited:
So sorry I'm a little late to the Tuesday party... just wanted to say Kudos to all you Guys, King, Wor-Gar, Voorhees, spoonie, maulfan, etc for all the great repaints, pics and general Joker hysteriamania.

I saw TDK again last night in IMAX and really enjoyed it, even more than the first time. :blackbat

Right on, keep this party poppiing. :D :rock

:lol Seriously? I went to a 7:00 p.m. showing in IMAX last night with my brother! :D AMAZING and sold out too!

So sorry I'm a little late to the Tuesday party... just wanted to say Kudos to all you Guys: King, Wor-Gar, Voorhees, spoonie, maulfan, and all the Freaks for all the great repaints, pics and general Joker hysteriamania.

I saw TDK again last night in IMAX and enjoyed it even more than the first time. :blackbat

Right on, keep this party popping. :D :rock
I gotta go see it on the universal AMC IMAX too :banana

Back