Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, NOW I think I'm really done repainting.

(sorry again for the fuzzy pictures. I don't know what's going on with my camera)

jokerrepaint010.jpg

jokerrepaint011.jpg

jokerrepaint012.jpg

jokerrepaint013.jpg

I'm looking at getting some paints from Games Workshop.

For those that have painted their Jokers, do you think the following paints would be okay:

Blood Red Paint (2003 range) and/or Red Gore Paint (2003 range) - lips and scars
Chaos Black Paint (2003 range) - around the eyes
Elf Flesh Paint (2003 range) - dry brush some skin areas
Skull White Paint (2003 range) - for mixing or to touch up any mistakes I make

Citadel Paint Brush Set

https://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?WCI=Menu&WCE=Search

Would the Gloss Varnish be of use? They also have Matt Varnish.

Cheers!

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Okay, made my final addition. I need to flare out the paint above the eye a bit.

Paint # 1:
SANY2007.jpg

Paint # 2:
SANY2055.jpg

Paint # 3: (final)
SANY2081.jpg

Last edited:
Just got mine yesterday, those are nice. I did a quick make over+repaint; I' d like to paint the DC 13" as well, but the price is crazy now on ebay...oh well...
2781177384_525ba70997_o.jpg

That is just a re-paint? Wow, it looks great!

:lol Seriously? I went to a 7:00 p.m. showing in IMAX last night with my brother! :D AMAZING and sold out too!

I saw it at an IMAX in Colorado a week ago, even though I'd already seen it that first shot of the building closing took my breath away; I actually exclaimed, "Holy ^^^^^." :lol

BRILLIANT! :lol
Where on Earth did you get the shrimp??? Dare I ask, Barbie? :rotfl
Too funny man. And you closed the mouth too. Not bad.

Well, actually I made the shrimp. I had to watch the Joker crashing party clip for a couple of times to get it right. Glad you like it!:chew:chew:chew

I was bored so here's a little photoshop of the real joker as i anxiously await my hot toys one...
jokerasylum.jpg

Something i would have liked to have seen in the third movie.

Back