Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Burning logo background.

jokerps10dg2.jpg

jokerps11yb1.jpg

jokerps12zt8.jpg

jokerps13rw3.jpg

Great work everyone on the touch-ups! That's the beauty of the Joker, his face paint was constantly changing so pretty much whatever you do it is good!

Just got mine yesterday, those are nice. I did a quick make over+repaint; I' d like to paint the DC 13" as well, but the price is crazy now on ebay...oh well...
2781177384_525ba70997_o.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think I will repaint my default head. I have Les's head on order painted up by him.
I may as well leave the default one how it originally was , all these repaints are making me want to have a go at it anyway though ! :lol:rock

Keep up the great work guys , they all look bad ass ! :rock

I don't think I will repaint my default head. I have Les's head on order painted up by him.
I may as well leave the default one how it originally was , all these repaints are making me want to have a go at it anyway though ! :lol:rock

Keep up the great work guys , they all look bad ass ! :rock
I was in the same mindset, but after seeing everyone giving it a shot I couldn't resist. I say go for it:chew

Only thing I'll be doing is adding more black around the eyes, as i'm afraid that's all any skills I have with painting will allow for. :p

Only thing I'll be doing is adding more black around the eyes, as i'm afraid that's all any skills I have with painting will allow for. :p

Hey that didn't stop me. You should see my Ripleys face. :rotfl:lol
Darren Carnall is making a resculpt of her though thank god. :lol:lol

Back