Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
REDRUM SHOTS ROCK THE HOUSE WG! :clap

Had some fun with a "red floor" with Batman, so I thought I'd try the Joker out there.

Like walking on blood...

JokerRED3.jpg

JokerRED5.jpg

JokerRED2.jpg

Here's a quick pic of the Joker I just opened a few minutes ago. Haven't messed around much with the clothing yet.

htjoker.jpg

To those of you who removed all of the layers and put them back on - I don't plan on ever posing Joker without the two outer layers. Is it a pain in the ass just to get it looking the way it did out of the box or were you able to get it to look better by doing so? It looks good already and I don't want to risk messing it up. What were your experiences?

To those of you who removed all of the layers and put them back on - I don't plan on ever posing Joker without the two outer layers. Is it a pain in the ass just to get it looking the way it did out of the box or were you able to get it to look better by doing so? It looks good already and I don't want to risk messing it up. What were your experiences?

It's worth redressing him. Not too hard, everything goes on fairly smoothly. You gotta see the craftmanship of the attire.

As i just said over in the original batman thread, Wor-gar and Sith Lord those are some fantastic shots.

I've just sent my review off, so here are a few pics of the Joker-

Knifeview.jpg

Jokersits2.jpg

peekaboo.jpg

Jdetail1.jpg

v
Beatup2.jpg

beatup1.jpg

beatup4.jpg

Back