Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I'd contact whoever you bought it from immediately, that's destroyed.

As for this figure, it really grows on you the longer you have it in hand, it's just a lot of fun.

Luckily the figure survived although I think he's contacting his attorney.
Here's the shipping box.

Shipping.jpg

I want to see pics of yours now. I did that same method. :lol Still having trouble getting the gray coat to "peek" out they way it does in the film. The only way I can get it to "peek" is by having the coat and jacket flap open like I have in my pics.

Al right, YOU! :lol I don't do this for anyone but I do for you.

I don't know if we're on the same page.. this is what I said...

I spent a little time with that grey coat, then used tweezers to pull the grey shirt and coat sleeves through the purple Coat sleeves and it looks good...

The purple coat will then sit better and all three should sit flat and line up well over each other. You really need to pull those shoulders completely tight through the grey jacket, as tight as possible or it's automatic bunch up time.

This is what I meant by layered and flat... If I want it (grey jacket) flared out I can just futz with the Coat, maybe pull it back a bit...

jkn.jpg

Al right, YOU! :lol I don't do this for anyone but I do for you.

I don't know if we're on the same page.. this is what I said...

I spent a little time with that grey coat, then used tweezers to pull the grey shirt and coat sleeves through the purple Coat sleeves and it looks good...

The purple coat will then sit better and all three should sit flat and line up well over each other. You really need to pull those shoulders completely tight through the grey jacket, as tight as possible or it's automatic bunch up time.

This is what I meant by layered and flat... If I want it (grey jacket) flared out I can just futz with the Coat, maybe pull it back a bit...

jkn.jpg

Is he back in the box already????

Yeah, that's the look I was trying for. I also used tweezers to pull the shirt and coat sleeves through the trenchcoat. I still have some bunch-up problems. I may have to try again.

I had no issues with the tie though or shirt collar. Yet. Everything fits well, and was relatively easy to dress, considering. Maybe I'll just give it another try. I'm curious about the HT body shoulders on mine anyway. They won't raise up over his head. Can't tell if it's the clothing or the actual figure.

Is he back in the box already????

Yeah, that's the look I was trying for. I also used tweezers to pull the shirt and coat sleeves through the trenchcoat. I still have some bunch-up problems. I may have to try again.

I had no issues with the tie though or shirt collar. Yet. Everything fits well, and was relatively easy to dress, considering. Maybe I'll just give it another try. I'm curious about the HT body shoulders on mine anyway. They won't raise up over his head. Can't tell if it's the clothing or the actual figure.

I don't know, like I said it's all about getting that grey coat completely OVER the shoulders. Then the coat should fit better over it. I also pulled the shirt down as far as I could before fitting the jacket.

Are you sure your shoulders aren't backwards? If the arms don't lift up they may be... but I guess the layering restricts them from raising fully up anyway.

I have a new way of boxing btw. I slide the fig tray straight from the shipping box pretty easily with the Figure box inside of it. In fact my Batman figure box is still in its tissue wrapping, same thing, just slide tray out of one end.

Last edited:
Should I be concerned? I originally ordered my Batman and Joker from Toys2 when the initial batches were up, and I sent my money order a few weeks ago, but I still haven't gotten any confirmation or email from them about shipping.

Should I be concerned? I originally ordered my Batman and Joker from Toys2 when the initial batches were up, and I sent my money order a few weeks ago, but I still haven't gotten any confirmation or email from them about shipping.

I just got mine on Monday and I ordered way in advance. You should be fine. You can always email them and ask for an update on your order.

Well, as long as the figure is OK.

Ouch, what a punch in the gut. While I probably wouldn't care that much about the box, I would hold a customer service/principle grudge for a little while. Be glad you are not me and enjoy your Joker.

I've been having comunication problems with the guy I ordered mine from, I finally got a tracking number so lets see what kind of condition it's in when it gets here.

Even though it was gone 11.30pm I couldn't hold on any longer and opened my Batmna and Joker! Love 'em! :monkey5

I had to play about a bit with Batman to hide some of the cap edges under his mask but it looks good now. He does seem to have one leg longer than the other but this isn't noticable it you pose in a certain way.

I did notice that one of his wrist spikes had fallen off! :horror But found it on the floor and it just pushes back in. I was worrid I'd broken it off.

The Joker then came out to play! :monkey5

He's great! I decided to remove the coat but I might put it back on when I have more time to position his clothing so that it look correct.

I'll need to have a look at his waist coat as well. It doesn't seem to hold shut and might need a pin of something stronger.

Even though I love the repaints seen here, I might hold off until the Bank Robber Joker somes out. If he comes with a better paint job, then I'll put that head on this one and will have the masked head on the other.

If it's the same paint job then I will give him a repaint! :cool:

I'll get some pictures when I return from Paris... after I've set up my new 80GB PS3, which arrives while I'm away! :banana

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Back