Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He used two knives, one that comes with the HT Joker, and the other one....I dont know, but he used it on Gamble.

The little automatic pistol that comes with the DC Joker.

The Bank Mananger's shotty

I think a silenced Uzi

a Baton

a Pencil

Bombs

RPG

the Machine Gun with the ''C'MON HIT ME!" scene....

and I think thats it...

The Hit Me machine gun is an M79 if I am not correct. Uzi? Can't recall. That little pistol that comes with the DCD is my favorite one. Rapid fire little bugger and he has it in more than one scene. Cool pistol. Get one from a broken down figure on ebay if you can. Makes him a lot more menacing.

My bad, not an Uzi....just the little pistol with a silencer.

heath_doctor_mask.jpg

He used two knives, one that comes with the HT Joker, and the other one....I dont know, but he used it on Gamble.

The little automatic pistol that comes with the DC Joker.

The Bank Mananger's shotty

I think a silenced Uzi

a Baton

a Pencil

Bombs

RPG

the Machine Gun with the ''C'MON HIT ME!" scene....

and I think thats it...

OK, so...

M76 machine gun
Russian RPG bazooka

What type shotgun, and what type is that little automatic gun?

I'm trying to figure out what weapons I want to go with Joker.

Don't forget the rifle during the Commissioner's funeral. Although Joker was in disguise as part of the Honor Guard in that scene.

And am I the only one who gets a chuckle seeing "a pencil" in a weapons list?? :lol

Nothing special, just a few ok ones from last night, was tired and getting frustrated they weren't coming out like I wanted.

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

Wicked shots!!!! And you're not happy with them?

BTW updated weapons info on JOKER:

JOKER WEAPONS

M76 machine gun
Chinese Type 69 RPG bazooka
Glock 18c with silencer and extended mag
(just looked it up)
Remington 870 Short barrel Shotgun

Surprisingly, the bazooka is NOT Russian, but Chinese with no center handle. There's some great weapons info in imfdb -- all weapons used in TDK.

https://www.imfdb.org/index.php?title=The_Dark_Knight

hahahah are u for real??
you are too MODEST mate-those pics are AWESOME!!!!!
my joker is in transit from HK from an ebay seller.will have it here monday or tues!!!

Hey MaulFan, awesome shots! Are you the one that bought weapons at Wal Mart for Joker? I thought I read someone bought a rocket launcher like that at a Wal Mart. If it was you, where exactly did you find it? I think I want to go out and find it...even though Toys2 has yet to ship either of my BB or Joker figures.

Thanks guys, and yes, I'm being totally serious, I had grander visions in my minds eye last night but for the life of me I couldn't get it to come through the camera. When/if I do, you'll understand why these didn't measure up to me.

Hey MaulFan, awesome shots! Are you the one that bought weapons at Wal Mart for Joker? I thought I read someone bought a rocket launcher like that at a Wal Mart. If it was you, where exactly did you find it? I think I want to go out and find it...even though Toys2 has yet to ship either of my BB or Joker figures.

It wasn't me, I'd bought my RPG for a Rambo figure months ago, go the set at Toys R Us. Have seen them in Walmarts though, in the toy section, usually with like matchboxes and things, not where you'd expect, they're kinda mixed with generic type figures, not the mainstream stuff.

I think that was DarkArtist81

Back