Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There seems to also be like a piece or chunk out of the inner thigh. It might just be an indentation or illusion from plastic covering but it looks off.

How big is the piece? Is it a small circle? If so, that is where the screws went for the leg...please correct me if I'm wrong though.

There seems to also be like a piece or chunk out of the inner thigh. It might just be an indentation or illusion from plastic covering but it looks off.

I believe most of the figures have these. These chunks are manufacturing artifacts, nothing wrong with the figure itself (ie your figure hasn't been poorly treated and this isn't a QC issue).

^ Thats a relief. I'll have a closer look once I get him out of the box. Apart from those mark the rest of the figure looks OK through the window display.
Is there anything else I need to worry about before handling the figure?

Last edited:
I wouldn't leave the arms or legs posed at extreme angles for extended periods of time - nobody seems to have reported their Leo bodies deteriorating over time, but it's prudent when you have a rubber body.

The cape has been known to leave red fluffy bits on the skin surface, which can appear at first glance to be stains. I don't think anyone has experienced any actual staining with this figure though.

Enjoy your Leo Blitz! Congrats on picking up this grail :)

just got this guy he was one of the pieces i missed out on but i finally got him my hunt is over here's a quick pic will post better one later.
103_5182.jpg

I wouldn't leave the arms or legs posed at extreme angles for extended periods of time - nobody seems to have reported their Leo bodies deteriorating over time, but it's prudent when you have a rubber body.

The cape has been known to leave red fluffy bits on the skin surface, which can appear at first glance to be stains. I don't think anyone has experienced any actual staining with this figure though.

Enjoy your Leo Blitz! Congrats on picking up this grail :)

Good points, Lejuan. You can do some cool poses for some pictures and when you are first playing around with him, but always keep him in neutral poses for long periods, as Lejuan said. Plus, King Leo looks so awesome in neutral poses :lol

Cape isn't an issue at all either, I check my Leo's backs ever so often and they are still perfect. Some members even went ahead and washed their capes to try to get any excess dye out, but I think this could ruin the cape and maybe even ruin the figure.

One point that Lejuan didn't add- watch out for the shoulders when doing extreme poses. I've heard of the arms popping out from the shoulders if you try to raise his arms above his head, similar to this proto pic:

KING-LEONIDAS-03.jpg

This 100% cannot be achieved, and if you try, you will most likely break your figure (like a few boardies did).

Always be gentle and have fun :D:D

Im always gentle:wink1: Neutral poses do look great on this guy. Just having him standing up straight with arms by side looks great. ATM im thinking of this pose but instead of shield I would have him holding the sword
kingleonidashottoy.jpg

Im always gentle:wink1: Neutral poses do look great on this guy. Just having him standing up straight with arms by side looks great. ATM im thinking of this pose but instead of shield I would have him holding the sword
kingleonidashottoy.jpg

wish i picked up this figure so expensive now, i would actually be happy to trade my dutch exclusive berserker pred for this are actually any of my figs lol

kingleonidashottoy.jpg

this is not a neutral pose don't keep that arm bended for a long time.:wink1:

wish i picked up this figure so expensive now, i would actually be happy to trade my dutch exclusive berserker pred for this are actually any of my figs lol

I would of traded my 2nd Leonidas for your Berserker and Dutch in a heartbeat a few months ago before I got my Dutch :( Oh well!

Screen Cap taken:banana

How's the heat in Australia? One thing that you should also take notice of with Leonidas is that the rubber could deteriorate faster in direct sunlight and excessive heat..but I'm sure you know that and store your figures in a cool spot :hi5:

Back