Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its pretty good at the moment where I am. Were getting some cool weather after a month of blistering heat. As I've said previously im going to invest in a detolf after christmas because at the moment my figures are displayed on low set shelves.
Whats the weather like in Canada?

Its pretty good at the moment where I am. Were getting some cool weather after a month of blistering heat. As I've said previously im going to invest in a detolf after christmas because at the moment my figures are displayed on low set shelves.
Whats the weather like in Canada?

Yea, dust will eat your rubber figures alive! Definitely get a detolf ASAP :lecture

Weather is cold as usual bud :lol -4 tonight with some snow :D

Oh btw do you use LED lights for your detolfs xjamiex?

I do, I bought the Dioder strips at Ikea and put a light on each individual shelf for my two detolfs :D

Here is a pic of my Leo's:

DSC05879.jpg

*sigh* to own two Leos....... I might pick up a few of those lights when I go for my detolf.

BTW thats a great display

Its a lot better than any of my attempts at photography!
I think im just about set for taking the King out of the box. Cheers for the tips guys:duff
Only thing left is a nice display case, some mood lighting and collectable insurance:lol

Its a lot better than any of my attempts at photography!
I think im just about set for taking the King out of the box. Cheers for the tips guys:duff
Only thing left is a nice display case, some mood lighting and collectable insurance:lol

Congrats bud, take tons of pics :D

That Leo statue is FANTASTIC! Love the pose.
I picked mine up from a board member for a good price so i would look around here first. eBay has them for $500+ which is a bit excessive.

HT Leos are great!
I'm thinking of getting one. Where is the best place to find a good one nowdays?
Im sure you all have seen the ARH Leo statue
This is now also sold by SS

https://www.arhstatues.com/NEWLeonidas4.html

Indeed..I own every Leonidas on the high end statue market and the ARH 12" Leonidas and the 1/4 EX stand, undisputedly, far and away above all the rest... :survivor

Back