1/6 Hot Toys 60's Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping that Hot Toys can eliminate that crease/line on top of mask/head area. It's not suppose to be there. See pics below......

Hot Toys version....crease line on top of Mask/head area.....

Actual show version, no crease on top of Mask /head area......

Last edited:
That crease is present in the picture you posted. The lighting glare is kind of obscuring it. but its there. Looks accurate to me.

I like how the toy photo is gargantuan..

..but the file pic is miniscule.. & ambiguous. :lol

Batman_3.png

Seam is there. :lecture

Last edited:
I don't see a seam down the center in the first pic, but it's sort of there in the second. They probably had more than one made. And I don't think it's a big deal anyway.

A nice shot of the cowl...but kind of a weird photo. :lol

zRbOnhJ.jpg

ZgIpm0m.jpg

Seam is pretty obvious. Don't know why they don't fill it in with putty before painting the heads.

At times like this , I wish HT would open up their wallet and raise a new factory. That way, they can churn these out a little faster.

Sure, it'll hurt OUR wallets...just a bit right guys? But hell! We want these now right?!

At times like this , I wish HT would open up their wallet and raise a new factory. That way, they can churn these out a little faster.

Sure, it'll hurt OUR wallets...just a bit right guys? But hell! We want these now right?!
Realistically it would make sense to open a second factory and get more people if you ask me. They take on a lot of projects each year and while they have a lot of output coming a lot of stuff gets put on the backburner which sucks. It would probably raise prices is the biggest issue with them doing so.

Realistically it would make sense to open a second factory and get more people if you ask me. It would probably raise prices is the biggest issue with them doing so.

Nah, just lower the wages of the children working there, and let the working conditions worsen, maybe lengthen the hours so we can get our toys quicker and for the same price ! :hi5:

When they wait so long to put out new product, they risk the potential buyer spending their money on something else. Most of us are not sitting around with money in hand and willing to wait a year, two years, etc. Then, when they finally decide to produce the item, many are without funds. A second factory would increase production and bring items to a market who wants to hand their money over. If they are only producing an item, like Iron Man, and 70% of the people aren't interested in that item, what alternative do they have when they are told that the item they really want is due out in two years. They will look elsewhere, including other needed items like household, etc. or items from other companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back