Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point I personally would wait. The Batman Returns suit is different but not so radically so that a person needs both unless you're a huge fan of the Keaton Batman. Plus the Batman Returns version has the chance of the Keaton headsculpt.

Thanks. I'll wait it out. I only just started collecting HT. Do you guys think it will be up for PO this year, or next year?

Next year, if that. Nowadays a figure being shown doesn't necessarily mean it'll be put up for PO any time soon and they haven't shown anything as we near September.

Next year, if that. Nowadays a figure being shown doesn't necessarily mean it'll be put up for PO any time soon and they haven't shown anything as we near September.

Yeah, I've never understood that ****. :lol

That started with what, the Batmobile and Nicholson Joker? Where they'd show the figure at a show or con or something and it took months for it to be available in official specs/pics form? Deep down, I've always hated that.

Look at Charles Xavier. WTF? Over a year now and absolutely nothing. Now it's "well, maybe for the next X-Men movie". Huh? Why'd you bother making it in the first place then? Then there's the Adam West and Burt Ward Batman and Robin. They were shown over a month ago, and it seems to be the same business as the '89 merchandise where they wait it out.

For me, the best releases were ones that popped up without warning. Tech Noir 1984 T-800, Keaton Batman, The Crow. It's just like, BAM, here's the product, specs/pics, enjoy. I think the Tech Noir had that surgery teaser, but the official pics came up within hours after that. Those are the kind of releases I love. Not this, "okay, here's an announcement" or "here's a teaser or a convention set up" and they take their time pulling it out of their ***.

carrot-on-a-stick1.jpg

:lecture :lecture :lecture

tumblr_m946t7zpaL1rot683o1_2501.gif

Look at Charles Xavier. WTF? Over a year now and absolutely nothing. Now it's "well, maybe for the next X-Men movie". Huh? Why'd you bother making it in the first place then? Then there's the Adam West and Burt Ward Batman and Robin. They were shown over a month ago, and it seems to be the same business as the '89 merchandise where they wait it out.

What about PROMETHEUS!!! ??? :lol

Yeah, I love the spontaneous releases too - I think a lot of folks enjoy the surprise element concerning those. It's obvious though, that they're up to their necks in 'stay tuned' land - at various degrees of development - or just limbo.

They make great figures.. what can we do. :huh :lol

Well considering the recent news, HT better hurry up and give me my Keaton sculpt because I'm going to hold on to my childhood memories of Batman even tighter than before.

i swear, some of these customizers have the sickest skills! some should be employed by these companies! it just blows my mind some of the custom stuff i see around. this michelle cat sculpt is just so insane! amazing.

What's even crazier is they prove what can be done when you ACTUALLY WORK ON IT.:lol

Well we may not have any new HT Returns news, but I did manage to get the poster of my youth back in my room :)

pmki.jpg

also not sure if I posted this before but here ios my favorite batman prop in the world, and yes it does actually wor and function like in the film. you can do some real damage with this thing, courtesy of henry wayne.

9bvw.jpg

LOL Well I don't know where else to post it but I just thought since theres no news i would post something. I also love Forever, obviously lol. I would looove if they made the 4 main characters in HT form. God, that would rock SO much.

The old switcheroo guys. By the time they get back to Batman, it'll be the finest looking Batffleck Returns figures you never wanted!

Back