Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get the hate, really. I'm sure Ben Affleck will do a fine job. The problem is not Affleck - it's Snyder.

Well I take this as upsetting news because he is literally the LAST person I would have picked in the role. Affleck falls into my list of "most irritating actors", along with matt damon Seymour Hoffman and soooo many others.SIGH, another one bites the dust. Clooney move over, a new dbag takes the role of worst batman!

Don't get the hate, really. I'm sure Ben Affleck will do a fine job. The problem is not Affleck - it's Snyder.

Yea, the hate has been ridiculous, but it always is with a certain segment of fanboys/girls who will cry over everything and make foolish statements about how it will suck and "WORST CASTING EVER! WAHHHH! :monkey2" without ever seeing a single frame of footage.

Look, I'm no fan of this movie in general. I hate the fact that Superman has to share the screen with Batman in a movie that should be his own sequel. I hate that Batman isn't getting a proper reboot before teaming him up with Superman and they aren't trying to build towards this thing. It's a movie that seems like it's being made to make a quick buck instead of what's right for the story. Having said all that, I at least will give the movie a fair shot when it does come out and understand the fact that there's the potential I'll be blown away by it.

Back to Affleck himself, I think he could do well with the role. As I said, I'm pretty indifferent towards this movie in general, but Affleck's casting has made a bit more optimistic about it. Especially if he is allowed some input into the script and maybe has a few suggestions for Snyder along the way about his directing.

Well I take this as upsetting news because he is literally the LAST person I would have picked in the role. Affleck falls into my list of "most irritating actors", along with matt damon Seymour Hoffman and soooo many others.SIGH, another one bites the dust. Clooney move over, a new dbag takes the role of worst batman!

g9yx.gif

I can't wait unto the movie is released. Hopefully this will stop Ben Affleck discussions breaking out evey time Batman is mentioned. Sigh, 2 years to go

Interesting article today in press which says, there was a similar outcry when HL was announced as Joker. Not that i am in favour of affleck but was an interesting read...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Never like Affleck in any movie. He should remain behind camera instead of in front. If he is directing, I would support and cheer but as Batman himself, ugh!

Ultimately, if they have a freaking freak out new Batmobile. That will prompt me to be slightly interested.

Two really good actors and one excellent actor and you find them irritating. :lol

And certainly I think you can think of another actor that would be the LAST person to pick for Batman.

Hyperbole at its zenith right there.

I think its as good a time as any to retire from the DC forums for a couple weeks. This place has gotten beyond ridiculous.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back