Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, it says a lot, doesn't it?

Haha! Yes, it says to that me that everyone's opinion is unique and their own, and not always the same as everybody else's.

Haha! Also, that smugness, is never pretty.

Haha! It tells me about Irony....
Hyperbole at its zenith right there.....This place has gotten beyond ridiculous.

Haha! Why, what does it tell you? :dunno

I have to agree Affleck just doesn't have the edge for the role and frankly can't see his high pitched voice coming from the cowl. Either way isn't this thread supposed to be about HT Batman returns figures?

I have to agree Affleck just doesn't have the edge for the role and frankly can't see his high pitched voice coming from the cowl. Either way isn't this thread supposed to be about HT Batman returns figures?

Yes. But you'll probably see Affleck batman figs before you see Batman Returns figs at this point.

At first I was shocked at Ben Affleck being Batman, then I remembered the biopic about George Reeves as Superman and he did an excellent job and got a couple of nominations. Plus not to mention he does bear a resemblance to the Batman we see in Arkham City and would look even better if he bulked up a bit for that role, but we shall see.

Like any movie, all that matters is the script that will either make him or break him. Plus it's already confirmed he is doing multiple Batman films past Man of Steel.

Yes but Affleck casting has hijacked alot of DC and Marvel threads!!!:dunno

catwoman_2_0_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d6fuamq.jpg

you should show this on the costume I made for her.

Back