Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you have bought it's not ASMUS.

Check the headsculpt:

EBAY:
attachment.php

ASMUS:
Picture+4.png

Then, you can check that the green is sooo different, shoes, etc...

Sorry.

Are you sure? I asked asmus and they confirmed it was there's and that the pics were proto pics I'm so confused aha!

Although asmus confirmed it was a asmus/viva piece if it wasn't who could of made it? :0

The VIVA Riddler in hand:

Photo1148.jpg

Photo1146.jpg

Photo1150.jpg

Photo1149.jpg

Photo1151.jpg

Photo1143.jpg

Pics are from lord-22.

EDIT: A new one that I found...

Photo1451.jpg

Last edited:
The shoes are the same the sculpt is the same and the box and extra pieces are the same. The pics he took make the suit look lighter asmus have confirmed this is there's. Nice pics I see what you mean though but just the way the pics are taken I have more pics of it out of the packaging looks the same too me.

Seriously Godfather, if you want to believe that what you have bought it's the ASMUS Riddler, it's OK to me... but it's NOT.

Just look the Headsculpt
facepalm.gif

Seriously Godfather, if you want to believe that what you have bought it's the ASMUS Riddler, it's OK to me... but it's NOT.

Just look the Headsculpt
facepalm.gif

I'm just confused bud not starting a war aha, it looks like asmus and asmus said its there's I can't see the difference in the headsculpt cause it's in plastic aha. I cancelled the item anywho thought it was a bit over priced I'd like too know who made it though. Like the extra bits are the same etc. Stupid question but did kg hobby make one?

I can't tell if it's the ASMUS version or not until there's a closer picture of the head sculpt. I don't recall another team of artist working on a Riddler figure so it might just be a false alarm.
You can't tell much from the head sculpt in that angle and that kinda of lighting.

Sorry, but I have the Viva Riddler figure and that is NOT the same figure. Viva's box had foam inserts and multiple hand sculpts. It also came with only one bat bomb, while this one originally had three. Viva's also did not have the bowler hat since the 2nd alternate head was already wearing it.

I have only seen one authentic Viva Riddler figure on Ebay and it went for FAR more than these figures ever have. ($1200 or sol) But hey, they are both bootleg figures if you think about it. And if you want a Riddler figure, its a good base figure- head could use a repaint though.

I apologise there was confusion asmus said it was there but they made a mistake as I sent the wrong picture aha! It's not there's I take that back it's by another company.

I apologise there was confusion asmus said it was there but they made a mistake as I sent the wrong picture aha! It's not there's I take that back it's by another company.

No need to apologise brother. So long your issue is taken care of!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hopefully HT will slow down with Iron Man soon so we can get an update on this. Maybe this Christmas? I won't hold my breath, but an update would be a great present.

So finally got my 89 Batman and Batman Returns Daybills framed... Gotta get black ikea shelves underneath and display like this on the wall.. So Hot Toys hurry up and make this Returns 1/6...

Back