Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always preferred the Returns suit. I like that it doesn't have fake abs.

Whilst I too do love the BR suit, I think it removes some of the mystery of The Bat. In the first one - and whilst I did not like the idea of muscles being sculpted into a suit on a 'superhero' as he really should have his own - I got it with Batman as you never really knew where The Bat ended and the mere 'man' started...as shown in the alley fight. There was the element of "WTF?" about him still.

The second suit looked terrific but he was, by then, clearly just a man in a suit, with all that mystery evaporated

As long as we're speculating, what new cool gadgets could Batman Returns fig come with?

Batglider....

Mmmmm, glider-cape :drool

As long as we're speculating, what new cool gadgets could Batman Returns fig come with?

Grapple gun,Remote Control Batarang, The line launcher thing that he got across the buliding, The remote for the penguins, and that other attachment to his cape or head at the end were he went across the wire to get to max shreck, and the bat glider

Grapple gun,Remote Control Batarang, The line launcher thing that he got across the buliding, The remote for the penguins, and that other attachment to his cape or head at the end were he went across the wire to get to max shreck, and the bat glider

That was the double sided spear line launcher at the end of the movie where Batman flew in to Max Shriek and Catwoman.
I would also add the blue color acid or whatever that projectile was that Batman threw at Catwoman.

I want the ripped cowl with Keaton head. I absolutely love the scene where he is pleading with Selena to let go of the anger and come with him. I would easily buy Batman and Catwoman from this line.

Well I received my Scar Predator today. That's it folks. Until Hot Toys reveals Batman Returns or announces Rocky, I am unofficially retired from Hot Toys. Till then I will keep my mind occupied with "should I or shouldn't I get Barney Ross Expendables 2".

But this is Hot Toys, they have already done ROCKY, plus...they never do version 2s of anything they have already done, or more than one of each figure.

...oh, no wait...
Seems like the new motto is if it's part of the Ironmen team it will happy. See how after 3 years, Hot Toys still remembered they haven't made an Iron-Whiplash yet? It's coming. If another company is pursuing a movie license that HT released before, you but it's time for use to "improve history".

Has anyone counted how many figures have been announced/revealed/released since they announce Returns? This license reminds me of waiting in line for a movie (back in the days) and having groups of *******s butt in front of you (you were there first but keep getting bumped back). Shame. :impatient:

Back