Hot Toys announces "300" 1:6 Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And on my pics the proportions look normal, I don't see what's so off about the blog pic either actually.

His legs. Granted it could the photo that's causing the odd appearance of the legs, but I'm not sure.

300-01.jpg
20091124_2ef1ab0c8689404d4cf8s45f0WMxZo5x.jpg

Or compare it with the NECA or SS Leonidas products.

How about having Hot Toys announce every line they ever, intend to produce, EVER, right now so we can skip the new license reveals and just focus on the figures? No??? Bad idea?

I would say its just the picture but I have the Marcus figure and awesome as it is, the head is a little to big for the body. The proportions are not really right on most of their figures.

Should look more like this.

300-legs.png

At least with Wolverine if his upper rubber body starts to crack you can cover him up with his jacket.

Wolverine no longer has a rubber body. It's hard plastic with joints from the most recent pics I have seen.

20091124_2ef1ab0c8689404d4cf8s45f0WMxZo5x.jpg

Good thing HT iterates prototypes so often, because I gotta say...I don't see much Gerard Butler in that headsculpt.

And is it just me or are the proportions out of whack? Lower half of the body looks a bit short compared to the upper half.

Hopefully they'll do some improving on this because as is, I won't be getting it. Too many things I see off with it. :(

Back