Hot Toys announces "300" 1:6 Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20091124_2ef1ab0c8689404d4cf8s45f0WMxZo5x.jpg

Good thing HT iterates prototypes so often, because I gotta say...I don't see much Gerard Butler in that headsculpt.

And is it just me or are the proportions out of whack? Lower half of the body looks a bit short compared to the upper half.

Wow, that's the worst proto I have seen in a long time

I'm sure Hot Toys will fix it though.

It's a great licence, but I still wish they would bring out Gladiator first

This pic is no good. But i think the leg is a little bet short.:gun
Hope hottoy will fix it. Because i love this film. :emperor
And who know the price???:google

Wasn't a member of this Board doing a Gladiator fgure? I forgot his name... ;)

quite a few people were. seb's done a couple amazing ones. sovereign studios also has a great looking version. also, yes, the name that shall not be spoken on these boards did some armour. wip pics looked amazing, and apparently recent updates show the name that shall not be spoken on these boards is still working on it.

pretty sure maybe 1 or 2 other guys made some armour and parts. maybe blindvoyeur? not sure.

Where's the poster whose real name is Leonidas? He should be all over this thread.

As for me, I'm happy with my 6" Neca figure. Don't think I could afford a Hot Toys figure of him.

thanks darren! still not digging the sculpt. but the legs don't look so bad anymore. the helmet looks cool, but it doesn't look like they're showing any second heads just yet. i really hope they don't do the HT patented maneuveur again. release this, wait too months and release a BD version with a second head, and all kinds of extra ????.

I hope they can get more of the actor in that head sculpt. The proportions look better but I wish they would look at the actors bodies that played the Spartans. They were not gym model types that were pretty but more like functional athlete types.

Back