Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT Ezio looks more handsome than Ezio in the game :lol

screedii58.jpg

Yeah the left one looks retractable to me in those pics.

I already had this on pre-order but seeing those pics really makes me excited for this!

The shouder pauldron (I think that's what it's called) is definitely off, though. If that was smaller I think it would go a long way to making the figure look slimmer.

Yeah the left one looks retractable to me in those pics.

I already had this on pre-order but seeing those pics really makes me excited for this!

The shouder pauldron (I think that's what it's called) is definitely off, though. If that was smaller I think it would go a long way to making the figure look slimmer.

Where did you pre-order from?
saw this guy on play.com but the £190 price tag seemed alittle steep

I would love to see a pic with the cape over his arm ..and the cape does look very thick in these pics ..i do not like:(

Yeah, I wish they would go with thinner, more flowing material all around :slap

How Come?

In the Game (and historically), he would be wearing heavy fabrics for the doublet and skirts - even on the cape, since it appears to be some kind of moleskin ingame and on renders.

No probs mate, don't really need to look anywhere else for HT figures from now on! I have this and the T-1000 on pre order, I've bought the T-800 from there. Really happy.

Yeah, I wish they would go with thinner, more flowing material all around :slap

:exactly: This is what i have been saying from the very start.The details on this figure are amazing but my issue with the figure is the material,looks so thick and the cape looks "wrinkly".

How Come?

In the Game (and historically), he would be wearing heavy fabrics for the doublet and skirts - even on the cape, since it appears to be some kind of moleskin ingame and on renders.

That's all well and good, but I dont think those materials translate well in this scale. I'd rather have the outfit looking more accurate, and to do that they need to use thinner fabrics.

Has this thing been pushed back to Q4 now, then? It was originally Q3.

Was expecting it around the same time as the T-1000 but I guess a gap between the two won't hurt! Especially on the wallet.

Back