Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will most likely full preview next week and order within the same timeframe. The lead time between these previews isn't that long or wasn't with Hawkeye anyway.

Got Avengers Captain America today...

575px-Cap_A.png

:yess:

It will most likely full preview next week and order within the same timeframe. The lead time between these previews isn't that long or wasn't with Hawkeye anyway.

To be fair though, look what happened with Bane.

I'm surprised this came in at number 3, i figured they would've revealed BW after Hawkeye to get the second tier Avengers out of the way.

Need to shake it up. Save best for last, but can't start Fury, Hawkeye, Widow. Need an a-lister in there to shake things up, like Cap or Caulson.

i think they are waiting for tdk rises to be nearer to release date to reveal bane so that people will salivate more for the figure, the teaser was just to get people gng for batman again.

To be fair though, look what happened with Bane.

That's true but Bane was shown off at the same time as Nick Fury and so far we've got two Avengers ordered and one more shown off so I think it might continue that pattern.

Those look sweet. So difficult at waiting for the reveal for Cap America...

I'm going to get it anyways, but I wanna see the head sculpt. Already preordered Nick Fury and Hawkeye. I won't be buying any other figures for a while, since I plan on getting every Avengers Hot Toys.

thanks Nova for the link, man hulk looks awesome!!!! and cap looks really good there, iron man's head looks big though!

thanks Nova for the link, man hulk looks awesome!!!! and cap looks really good there, iron man's head looks big though!

I love how the faceplate opens up though. I'm gonna build a whole Avenger team... In Lego :D

Looking forward to future sets with the rest of Marvel. More X-Men, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man etc... If they do them :pray:

I thought about doing that too.
Display the LEGO minifigs right there at the feet of their Hot Toys counterparts. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back