Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dnt like to have double's but this one's gonna be amazing love 1st release the 2nd gonna spectacular.. cant wait to see headsculpt and any shield changes they may do...bring on the captain !!!!!

Poster:
KGWF3l.jpg

You got me excited for a second. At quick glance I thought it was the head sculpt. :pfft:

JUST hope i can keep up with release's main ones hulk tony ,cap ,hawk all the rest is just gravy baby......

So we should be getting a reveal for Captain America sometime this week, right?

I would bet Friday

Friday? Sweet. And to be honest, I didn't even noticed that there was even the zipper on the suit until someone mentioned it. I think it looks fine though.

I'm guessing the Hot Toys Hulk is going to be really expensive?

I love how the faceplate opens up though. I'm gonna build a whole Avenger team... In Lego :D

Looking forward to future sets with the rest of Marvel. More X-Men, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man etc... If they do them :pray:

Woah! it opens up??? COOL! Yeah! Lego stuff is so awesome these days..

KGWF3l.jpg

He looks far too clean in that pic, not a blemish or blackhead in sight :dunno

Not sure about this Cap, looking forward to pics, but at the moment only Thor and Hawkeye are considerations

Maybe they will surprise us and have Hulk priced at $200.00

:pray::pray::pray::pray::monkey2

Ditto. But isn't Iron Monger the same size, but he's up there in price. I'll still get Hulk even if he's somewhat expensive. He's only going to grow price wise after he gets released.

And the face sculpt on Cap America does look too clean. But I think it still looks great. I passed up the First Avenger Cap America for this version. I like this suit a lot more than the WWII suit.

Ditto. But isn't Iron Monger the same size, but he's up there in price. I'll still get Hulk even if he's somewhat expensive. He's only going to grow price wise after he gets released.

And the face sculpt on Cap America does look too clean. But I think it still looks great. I passed up the First Avenger Cap America for this version. I like this suit a lot more than the WWII suit.

See. That picture is creating confusion. :lol

Until Hulk 2.0 with new and improved pants material :lol

As for Cap i hope he comes with a BD shield, the first should have considering it was never clean and it'd be like the MK 4 & 6 figures where the head could be used for either figure.

Reusing the same shield sucks :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back