Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, couldn't Marvel have found a man to play Cap.

This is the guy you lobbied for, right? :wave

comiccon-11-mab-3-178_528_poster.jpg

Knowing Marvel there is probably a claw back there too.

Ditto. But isn't Iron Monger the same size, but he's up there in price. I'll still get Hulk even if he's somewhat expensive. He's only going to grow price wise after he gets released.

I'm hoping the pricing plan is partially based on the time and difficulty to make the figure. Iron Monger had a figure inside as well as a bunch of mechanical details. Hulk should just be an over-sized figure...but then again they know people will assemble the team. :pfft:

Also curious to see how many people will mod the head sculpt with the helmet to have exposed ears :lol

they arent worried about people assembling the team with Hulk. They know hulk is a sure sale whether people get the rest of the team or not

As for Cap i hope he comes with a BD shield, the first should have considering it was never clean

Reusing the same shield sucks

new-avengersphoto6.jpg

Yeah, just look at that filthy shield! :lol

(you're really having to dig to find something to constantly beeatch about, aren't you?)
____

new-avengersphoto6.jpg

Yeah, just look at that filthy shield! :lol

(you're really having to dig to find something to constantly beeatch about, aren't you?)
____

I think what Nova meant was in Captain America: The First Avenger the shield was seen non battle damaged for about 3 seconds and thus Hot Toys first Captain America figure should of came with a BD shield and not a clean looking one.

It is inevitable that Hot Toys will simply reuse the same shield for the new figure, personally I dont have much of a problem with that but that's just me. If they did supply a BD one with the new figure I think I'd pose the first Captain America figure with it and the clean look with the Avengers version.

I think what Nova meant was in Captain America: The First Avenger the shield was seen non battle damaged for about 3 seconds and thus Hot Toys first Captain America figure should of came with a BD shield and not a clean looking one.

It is inevitable that Hot Toys will simply reuse the same shield for the new figure, personally I dont have much of a problem with that but that's just me. If they did supply a BD one with the new figure I think I'd pose the first Captain America figure with it and the clean look with the Avengers version.

Precisely my point :clap

Having different shields, Clean and BD means they could be interchanged between figures, like the MK 4 & 6 were designed for with the Tony Headsculpt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back